1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kid Zangief puts bully into a piledriver....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnimeboyX3, Mar 15, 2011.

1. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

youtube took it down. here's a better quality one
    http://vimeo.com/21045418

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

It's true that violence isn't the answer, but it doesn't matter if you torment the guy until he snaps. Losing it it an appropriate term because when you've had enough the only thought on your mind is "I must destroy this threat".

Anyway what does ignoring the bullying do? It makes you an easy target. "This guy doesn't fight back, film me as I shadowbox his stomach!"
    Telling a teacher? Detention and an angry bully. "Fuck you, you baby!"
    Leaving for another school? "I drove him out, I rule!"

This dude needs to stop empathizing with the bully and start thinking about what the victim was feeling at the time.

Is there a step 2 to this plan? Like when the bully laughs it off or starts bullying the bystanders?

3. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Funny how I live only 38km away from there.
    Also the small kid was in Yr7 and casey was in Yr 10.
    Lol.

4. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Rat boy got owned.
    Does anyone know his injuries. Probably a broke leg and face.

5. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

His knee was shattered, and his pride was severely injured.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

he looked kind of like he had concussion as well.

7. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

suprised he wasnt hurt more

8. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Yeah, he did have the old gammy leg afterward, unless he was trying to breakdance his blurred vision and headache away.

9. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i personally deal with the similar situation in my school, ignoring them isnt the way to go, plus telling on them will only make them target you more.

there is one kid who seems love kicking me for some reason, i have try every peaceful way i can think off, until one day, i fight back, i got suspended but mostly because i went too far for breaking his leg (the same leg he use to kick me) with a broom and my mom drag me to visit that kid's parent to apologizes (can you believe her?).

but the bright side is, nobody ever mess with me ever again until i graduated.

violent isnt the best way to solve the problem, but its the fastest way to solve the problem.

10. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

A broom? Really? You used a weapon against an unarmed opponent?

11. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i dont really remember what happen clearly, i only remember him lying on the ground crying about his leg with a broken broom on my hand.

eidt: also this happen like 10 years ago...

12. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Don't underestimate the power of completely losing your shit.

13. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Also bullies are most likely to be bigger and stronger so weapons might be the best idea.

14. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

That's one of the big reasons The Beast is so well-respected. He didn't lose it, he merely employed as much force as necessary to stop his opponent before calmly leaving the scene.

That just makes the disparity in strength more obvious and they'll be assured of their superiority.

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

When someone completely loses it their strength is multiplied considerably by the adrenaline. Additionally, weapons are a bad idea for several reasons, including the possibility of you being disarmed and the weapon being used against you. Also, even if that does not happen and you win the fight, the fact that you used a weapon could land you in court even when you would not normally be charged.

16. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Yeah you could see in the video, he really wanted to just go away, but then he flipped out and went apeshit on the skinny kid.
    Adrenaline is one hell of a drug :p

17. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

And all the pain and anger building up. That may or may not have caused adrenaline.

18. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

Re: Kid Zangief puts bully into a piledriver is now an internet hero

Looks like he's an internet sensation check first post

19. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

No way, for real?

20. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

He is pretty awesome, for fighting back after years of bullying. Oh and a team of hackers hacked into his school website.
    http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/03/17/hacktivist-group-takes-down-school-web-site-of-bullied-australian-kid/