1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kid slashes fellow scholar's throat with samurai sword

Discussion in 'General News' started by grimsim1, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DevilDinah

DevilDinah Well-Known Member

i wasn't joking about the otaku part...

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

[​IMG]
    WHY SO SERIOUS?

3. Zhuo_Xing

Zhuo_Xing Well-Known Member

I agree with Loonylion too. Without proper teachings and observing by the elderly of the viewer, the viewer is bound to get influenced by entertainment and think that what they learn from the entertainment they are viewing or listening to is right and wise, as I had met such a person before. He once played a soundtrack CD and told me that this soundtrack teaches us how to be a man. In the end, he is still immature and insensible who thought that he is already matured and sensible.

4. vhiznu

vhiznu Well-Known Member

his parents is the one we should blame!
    they cant take care of their own children, dont give em enough education ....so one become a killer!

5. Zhuo_Xing

Zhuo_Xing Well-Known Member

Well,we can't blame the parents entirely though.The child also must have their own responsibility for their own actions too.

6. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

But he is a child. He is still in school. No matter what you say, most kids in school are immature and they don't understand the gravity of actions and how life works. Sure, he may have been mentally ill, probably in fact; but the parents play a very important role in life. They guide their child to learn socially and morally acceptable behaviour. For example, if a girls father is gone and her mother is the local town whore, she is very likely to sleep around too. This kid's parents took no interest in him, hence he became a retard and did stupid shit.

7. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

Exactly, Grimsim! Not only is it the Parents' job to at least try and ensure that the kid does not go and try to be a mini-Hitler, but to also lead an example for the kid. This little tactic has been used for ages ever since humanity!

8. geffo

geffo Active Member

now thats sad such wat a act to pull off now today class for my show and tell act im going to make his head fall off da tar?

9. [Game|Freak]

[Game|Freak] Well-Known Member

I hate the media for lying and using retarded excuses for someone doing something stupid. You know what I think really drove him crazy was the media's crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.