1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: "Piracy" Squadron Gokaiger

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jan 5, 2011.

1. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

I already failed at that.... (I'm not actually using a comp)

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Browsing the net via a mobile phone or your handheld eh?

Man, next episode's going to be a blast. Too bad in four episodes they keep re-using Magirangers, Gekirangers, Hurricanger & Dekaranger :(

When will the summon Bioman!? :p

Bioman, like most Filipinos in my age group & those 5 years older than I, was the first Super Sentai we ever saw when we were kids :)

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Red was right, they never learn.

anyway too bad, this episode doesnt unlock new zord powerup, but the next one look like an upgrade from Dekaranger\PRSPD, unless there is another PR with blue dog\wolf like creature with police theme.

well i hope they dont slack off and skip some of them, i'm waiting for Maskman and Flashman much like you wait for Bioman.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Ah yes, Maskman, Turboranger (the "real Japanese Turboranger not PR Turbo which actually is Car Rangers) Fiveman, Goggle V & Jetman. These were aired here along with Shaider, Gavan, Jiban, Janperson & Solbrain too.

Somebody finally uploaded an English subbed copy of Episode 5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLq3XFXdoC4

And... err... The Japanese version of Doggie Kreuger looks crappy :(

Also, the "plan" of the Zangyack this time around sounded like a premonition or foreshadowing of what happened to Japan :(

5. calvin_0

i love the yellow ranger more and more XD

finally new ranger.... dairanger is them the martial arts sentai or something? i'm pretty sure the yellow ranger was using drunken punch.. also they are using hadoken as finisher LOL XD

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yeah, that Hadouken finisher was extremely random 0_o

As for their origins, Dairanger was the first of two Sentai seasons (the second was Kakuranger) that Saban annoyingly integrated into their Stupid Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers show & yes you read that right MMPR was stupid! Anyhoo... Tommy Oliver's White Ranger form was actually from Dairanger & MMPR's "Thunder Megazordz" were actually from Dairanger as well.

[​IMG]

As you can see, White Ranger's design is obviously Dairanger oriented & not MMPR or more aptly named as Zyurangers.

[​IMG]

7. calvin_0

its been a while now, no new episode?

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I haven't found a decent Youtube upload yet. There are several people who posted links to sites outside Youtube with some even using tinyurl & that is a very dangerous way to watch the series.