1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Just bought an acekard2i. I have a few questions.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by elephantred, Mar 14, 2010.

1. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

Try clicking on the link to the acekard.
    Also,
    http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.acekard

2. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Any people in the UK can order from the site I used, r4i.co.uk, if they PM me I'll even send them a code for 20% off.

I purchased Acekard 2i + 4gb SDhc for £20

3. angusangus

angusangus Well-Known Member

Yes it does, I received two last week

4. raptir

raptir Member

Does the Acekard 2 run Dragon Quest V with no patching? I've heard mixed reports on that... trying to pick a new flash cart to replace my R4 and my slow DSTT.

5. KevInChester

Yes, it works perfectly. I've completed the game on an Acekard 2i, without a single problem :)

6. glisern

glisern Member

check their forums, and check gbatemp.

They sell them, but because of laws and government, they cant show that they sell them. If you know of the workaround, you can buy one from them.

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

How fast it comes pretty much depends on where you live

Around 5 months ago when we all bought our acekard's, me, my friend, and my brother all ordered are's, they all came a little over a week after they shipped.

8. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

I ordered from r4i.co.uk, Got the Acekard 2i, 4GB MicroSDHC card AND a MicroSD to USB converter for just £20! (Actually, £21 if you count the 99 pence.)
    Free deliveries to the UK, and I got a 20% off code if anyone needs it.

Set it up by putting the latest AKAIO firmware, and some DS games in a folder called "Games" on the root of my MicroSD Card, and I was set!

NOTE: Just having the latest AKAIO firmware won't do it to what I read. You need at least 1 game in a "Games" folder.

9. kalvinator09

kalvinator09 Member

is there any cheaper sites. I want my card by tmr or tuesday if I get one. please help
    Post Merge: [time]1268601725[/time]
    Is there another website for cheaper acekard 2i? I want mine like by tomorrow or tuesday

10. angusangus

angusangus Well-Known Member

Not that I know of or have seen!

11. Granit23

Granit23 Member

if you want fast shipping and good quality, buy from realhotstuff.com, i got my original r4 few couple years ago from them and its been working flawlessly ever since :)

12. lingwiloke

lingwiloke Member

I have a quick question, does the acekard2i support up to 8G of cards with no lagging?

13. KevInChester

Yes, in fact it supports much higher capacities without issues :)

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

If you would read the thread, you would see that this has been answered a couple of times already.