1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Just bought a Nintendo Wii. What games should I get?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by insanecrazy07, Aug 14, 2008.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Wii Sports is the best game for it and it comes with the wii ;D
    All tennis and boxing games are great for the wii too! Super Mario strikers charged is good and your sister will probably like Harvest Moon for the wii :)

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

how come nobody else said harvest moon?

I remember seeing it on gamespot or somewhere but I didn't think of it since it got a low score.

wow. I can't believe even I forgot about harvest moon. lol

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It didn't get advertised enough because their budget was nearly completely run out, not many people know or have acknowledged it's release...

4. insanecrazy07

i knew there was a release. its just when i get to edit that main post with the list, my mind goes blank.

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

That always happens with me, go to write something and then i'm like what am I doing? Err... Oh yes! or Err... Whatever... I'll just go out!

6. ultra

ultra Guest

for the virtual console and wii ware stuff, if you bought something then you bought it. if you delete it then you delete it. if you want to play it again and have deleted the game, then you download it again. no charges. why would they double charge you when you bought the license for it the first time around. i don't know how things work for the ps3 downloads or the 360 downloads, but for the wii, if you deleted the game from your wii then you simply re-download it again to play it. the only complaint is that you have to redownload and knowing that you and i and everyone else are lazy people, we don't like having to redownload.

7. insanecrazy07

I just remember reading that it identifies it from the harddrive and if let's say you get a different harddrive or change something internally on the harddrive then your stuff will go away. I'm sure they're all identified by a specific wii and the account on the network, but if it identifies it as a different wii (even if it is the same wii) then chances are it's going to cost money again. (I'm not sure...)

...not even sure what I am saying. lol

with the PS3, if you delete something, the downloads are marked so you can redownload them.

if anything, I am going to be using the TP hack for stuff. I'm not even sure what the TP hack does yet. I just want it hacked. lol
    basically, it works perfectly fine without hacking but what I am asking now is does everything work normally with hacking?

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes, there are updates for the Twilight hack that fix bugs and whatnot.

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, Redsteel was directed at insanecrazy07.

10. taylorphan

taylorphan Well-Known Member

Call of Duty 5 : World at War looks fun if u have the shooting controller.
    but its not out yet

11. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Redsteel wasn't a good game... get no more heroes over that game :S

12. bodawg

bodawg Member

The games I liked the most were Excite Truck and Endless Ocean. I ended up selling my Wii, but I nearly didn't because of those games.

13. Kataclysm

Kataclysm Member

You should get Twilight Princess; an SD card, and the Twilight Hack. Hack your Wii. I did it to mine and it's the best thing I ever did to that system. :) Emulation on the system, DVD/Video playback, and best of all, it's EASY TO DO! Directions on this site. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Twilight_Hack

14. insanecrazy07

I've already got an SD card, the TP hack, and over 62 Virtual content games. lol

Too bad I can't actually play all of those at once.

Out of those 62 or so, I might only put on about 3.

The DVD playback and whatnot is what my PS3 is for.

15. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

every zelda game brawl and mario kart woot