1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Jonas Brothers: a Living Joke

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 21519001034275, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

maybe... but i'd KILL for one of these!

[​IMG]

2. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

Still, Disney has really fallen. Now a days, it just feels like they're treating whatever they own as mere pawns. Jonas Bros., Miley Cyrus, Marvel; They're too busy making everything look overly-positive when it shouldn't be.

3. rocklee823

rocklee823 Well-Known Member

Hannah Montana tissues=A valuable personal investment!

4. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Is that because you can blow mucus all over her? :p
    I don't have anything against either the Jonas Brothers or Hannah Montana, Because I don't even know who they are.

5. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

now you know... ::)

stupid pacquiao reference :-X

6. snebbers

I know that's off-topic but...
    HAHAHAA!!!

She's a pretty face and makes money out of it from what I hear, same with JBs. Just like Seph said, they make money without breaking the law, sounds like a win situation to be in.

7. rocklee823

...yes.........mucus...giggity.

8. indianCHAN

indianCHAN Well-Known Member

I meant the picture in specific. It looks weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird.

9. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

didn't you say...

10. rocklee823

Pfft! they don't deserve to have people who know who they are, to know who they are...

11. XxZer0xX

XxZer0xX Member

If they've been shown and/or parodied on South Park, they deserve to be ridiculed and treated like crap.

If they've been shown on Disney, they deserve to be ridiculed, over-estimated, massively spammed throughout everywhere Disney can reach (The universe), and admired/obsessed over by little girls who don't know any better and hormone-driven men.

Any comments that attempt to insult me based solely on this message, please throw them in the furnace.

12. rocklee823

My hormones drove me to Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato...giggity...

for some reason no one else likes them(in terms of hotness)

13. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i don't know......i'd have to listen to their music.....though i'm not a fan of tv celebrity singers.....

i like the musicians that no one has heard of....well, people that i know...

like corvus corax, orpheum bell, and others.........i can't stand movies about singers.....i don't know why......just never understood that......

14. snebbers

I know the name, Just nothing else. It was a joke, but sometimes my humour appears a bit sharp I guess.

15. ShoeShoe

ShoeShoe Member

My younger cousin was watching their show while I was in the room playing vidja games. I saw a few scenes and raged. It's full of horrid lame jokes and the acting is utter crap.

16. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

i'm dissapointed no one understood the significance of Miley appearing on Kleenex, you all suck.

17. ir4

ir4 Well-Known Member

....they lip sync that's really funny

18. rocklee823

I got the kleenex joke...but y'know whatever...I guess I don't count
    *sniffle *sniffle

19. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

In any case, Disney should really grow up in terms of reality. They can't just say the good guy always wins. I mean, hellooooo, Abe Lincoln? George Custer? Dude, like anything happy happened for them at the end of their lives!

20. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

truth hurts