1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Jews or Chinese?

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I know this thread *might* be seen as being offensive & insensitive *if* I posted it elsewhere, especially on the "Debates" section. So I decided to post it on here to at least make people get the impression that I might just be trolling for attention BUT in all honesty, this is a serious question I am asking so bear with me for a minute.

First thing's first... I'm NOT an antisemitic heck I don't even know what Jews are like, seeing as we don't have any Jews here in my country. Well none that I know of anyway. We do have a lot of Chinese people here. And a helluva lot of 'em are indeed Greedy Businessmen and some are even tied with corrupt Politicians.

Not to mention how China is bullying around us Southeast Asian countries lately...

And don't forget this little scandal:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

Add to this the "Chinese Bootleg" syndicates that deal with stuff ranging from bootleg videogames to bootleg products that might I add are often shoddily manufactured...

[​IMG]

... and we seem to have a clear win here.

Whilst the Jews, what ill have they done?

My knowledge of "World History" isn't all that great but with the limited things I've been taught in school, it all started with Hitler and the Jews way back before "World War II".

2. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

jews did wtc 'nuff said

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

China IS claiming territory that doesn't belong to them right now :p

4. Niflheim

so are the jews

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I thought the Bible is all hog wash :p

6. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

I am getting that the United Nations has nothing to do with it. I thought there was some kind of foreign policy for this type of stuff. And I forget what group Southeast Asia is a part of, but I think it's a group that helps out other third world countries on some kind of basis.

Oh! Now i remember they're a part of ASEAN, which strengthens relations and economic growth. So it sounds like China isn't down with that, they rather do something dirty.

7. Niflheim

Chinese are proto-jews.
    [​IMG]
    Just look at this kike fug with his hand-clasping, he's totally plotting to subjugate the lives of many honorable asian.
    Chinese OR Jew? THey are one in the same. Don't believe the lie of chinese semites. Be it Laozi, Jesuit, or Mohamhead, they are all evil jew planning the conspiracy to control the world through religious subjugation. Hell, subjugation even has juu in it, which is mandarin for JEW. Conincidenct? I think NOT

8. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Your propaganda seems to be selective, yet it does emit some realism. I haven't hung around too many Chinese people, but I don't think all of them are geared towards the vast idea of monopolizing each and every bit of the world around them just to gain popularity or money. I think most (if not all) of them just follow what is necessary from their own kind. They have some kind of "hive mind" rooted into their DNA, but I don't know. It figures why most of them are good at getting connections or making a descent living.

I visit the city every once and a while just to get a breeze and the only thing I hate about the Chinatown district is that they price everything like its freakin' gold. Don't get me wrong, I have encountered a few of their shops that offer reasonable prices to good bargains. At least 89.22134345% of the time their prices are way too much even for little nic-nacs and charms. Come to think of it the only time I ever buy stuff from Chinatown are little souvenirs and their food. But rest assured I ain't buying their ivory.

I thought Jews came first because originally life started somewhere around Africa which lead to us humans traveling in all sorts of direction. Eventually settling into the middle east and then Asia. I am not quite clear as to who has the longest history so forgive me.

Anyways if I were to compare the two I cannot because quite frankly I haven't hanged out long enough with either of them.

9. Zhir48

Zhir48 New Member

Japan

10. Niflheim

Chinese detected