1. This forum is in read-only mode.

It's happened..My XBOX 360 got the rings!!!

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by houstontx224, May 16, 2010.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

pure isopropyl alcohol with no additives is safe, it will evaporate before it does any damage.

2. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Oh fo' real?
    I didn't know that before, oh man that's why I love this place, I learn new stuff everyday!

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

try putting a few drops of it on the back of your hand and see how fast it dries. Don't drink it though, its highly toxic.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Dude, don't be sorry.

I know its a pain, but I already have it taken apart. I'm just waiting on my drive connector kit and my RROD kit and it'll be all good hopefully. :p

5. meeuw

meeuw Active Member

It happend to me to, got it replaced in a week, but I wanted my old xbox back! Stupid microsoft

6. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

Well, sent it off on Monday and checked today(Wednesday) it's in the repair in progress stage and hopefully will have it back soon. Good thing it only had to go in state here in Texas. Still passing time with the Dreamcast, and some no$zoomer and some PS2.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That kinda sucks...I'm still waiting for my repair kit very impatiently...
    But at least it's instate! :D

8. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

;D

I got someone to repair mines for free. I should get it back by tomorrow....Crosses fingers* I'm going to use my extra money to buy "The Orange Box".

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Holy Hell!!

I downloaded the Orange Box and I can't wait to play it!!! ;D

10. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

Yes....It is epicness. I already downloaded, and tried Trial Portal, and it was sweet....Now, to try out the other games.

11. houstontx224

Way to go Sora1234..Good luck with that repair.

12. HorrorOvYig

HorrorOvYig Well-Known Member

LOL the 'houstontx224' guy is one awesome dad!
    I mean I play the Xbox with my dad and all, but the other, when I ordered a copy of COD MW2, he scolded me because he doesn't like me playing 'War' games.

Yeah. Your son is lucky to have a dad that plays Gears with him.
    I love Gears, Its just that I'd have to buy Gears of War 3 without him knowing.
    :/

13. houstontx224

Lol//Thanks HorrorOvYig..I'd hope that my son would think that Im awesome for more than just Gears..Let me checkk w/ him..Usually I give the games a play through 1st. then after I beat it he joins me for some playing. He has his own games on his DS and his Gamecube that keep him busy. Already have some funds put on GoW3 and of course Halo Reach already paid.

HoustonTX224

14. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

My dad is 52, HATES games, has SMASHED two of my consoles, and says games are a waste of time better spent doing work. We fight about every seven minutes.

He's a lot of fun.

15. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

really old people and technology dont mix well often

16. HorrorOvYig

They sure don't.
    And I'm pretty sure that HoustonTX224's son appreciates you.
    Wow Halo Reach pre-ordered already?
    I might get an Elite soon with Kinect 'cause my dad said it looks amazing and he likes playing video games with me.
    I'm pretty lucky 'cause at least my dad plays with me.

:]

17. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Sounds like he's the kind of person that you can pull a ton of awesome pranks on.

18. HorrorOvYig

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL