1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is your life good or bad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vkidd206, Jan 11, 2010.

1. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

life is medium

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

bad
    ive got a stinking hangover

3. NekoHennuli

NekoHennuli Well-Known Member

I hate mine.

4. nicohoot2007

nicohoot2007 Active Member

Mine is bad- i don't feel comfortable with it,i just don't understand and i don't wanna tell why,i think its emotional. :(

5. Guy01

Guy01 New Member

my life is cool, i like hanging with friends and playing sport

6. OroGaKede

OroGaKede Member

LIFE is so WONDERFUL, just sayin' :))

7. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Great (have a girlfriend since saturday ;D)

8. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Where? Ypres?

9. Binocularz

Binocularz Active Member

Life without psp,nintendo ds,portable dvd player and my guitar is worse, so I'm enjoying life now. :)

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Not really :p

Remember even without our current technological gizmos people found ways of entertaining themselves back then.

11. Binocularz

Binocularz Active Member

Its up to me and its my life besides you said back then..,

we now on the present(as myself I can't live without internet) can you?

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yes I can :p

In fact I only started using the internet 3 years ago & I was perfectly fine with it.

I don't have any current gen console & I'm still pretty much happy.

And I don't own any mobile phones because I absolutely abhor them.

So yeah.

You my friend have had too much dependency on your gadgets, you wouldn't last long in the wilds I'm pretty sure of it 8)

13. Binocularz

Binocularz Active Member

Yeah coz that's yer life and wait - starting 2007 to 2010 - you've made a total of 12240posts* WOW that's an addict(3 years of producing posts to this site), and in the wilds? piece of cake. ;) I bet you don't know I'm a member of an arm force council here on our country.

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

You have the wrong idea, you do not get an addiction from logging onto this forum, you gain knowledge :p

This isn't some sort of place where you just loiter about doing squat.... well a few of you do, but I do not :p

I am here to learn from people & share to others that which I have learned from being on here :p

And don't even go there....

You do not want to live the kind of hell I went through....

Enjoy the avarice your parents are currently feeding you, when you get back to the real world you'll know all of 'em are meaningless 8)

15. Binocularz

Binocularz Active Member

Seems we people really have different minds and meanings, I go here to have fun *simple ;)

So i just evaluate you as a nerd. :) anyways thanks for keeping the positive ways of life, yeah you thought great. ;)

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

And what if the time comes when the forum & site can no longer give you your "fun"? Like say when the admins again receive a Cease & Desist order entailing another shutdown, does that mean you'll no longer visit?

And you labeling others simply by what they post without knowing who they really are is so wrong in a hundred & one ways.

How about I label you as a whiny, seven year old turd, would you like that? I'm guessing no.

17. Binocularz

Binocularz Active Member

Whatever and who are you? a GOD? i wasn't reacting something against you total freak? anyways i quit the conversation,you reply i ignore

and the first question you made, no sense at all your being illiterate of course its obvious? live your own life if you can't and just judge people questioning about metamorphic sentences, its stupidity your not my mother your just a NERD.

18. Yupingas

Yupingas Well-Known Member

It's good, I do things I enjoy. I play games. I have everything I need.. Besides *COUGH*maplestory Ds*COUGH*.

Lawl, not requesting by any means but just hoping it will be dumped soon.

19. melleopberg

melleopberg Well-Known Member

Life 's a drawing but you have to draw it by your self. ;)

20. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

bad
    my 2nd xbox 360 just broke :(