1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is your life good or bad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vkidd206, Jan 11, 2010.

1. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

My life is great. I'd be a complete liar if I said I've got a shit life. I've got family, health and roof over my head.

Please tell me how you did so. :)

2. Lizz0784

Lizz0784 Well-Known Member

Yes please do tell. My life is ok...

3. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

If that were true, then you'd be dead already.

I think my life is excellent, with all the experiences we've had throughout lives that have made us who we our and led us down our seperate paths, do you really think it's so bad?

I mean for instance if you had gone down a different path you may not have ever found Romulation ^_^

My life is great. I have money that I don't use, I said I'd do my job for free, but my parents said no. I have a friend who is like my sister, and my other friend who is extremely shy talks to me more than anyone else.. I am perfectly content, but then again I have all I ever wanted. Life can never be bad for me.

It all depends on how you look at things at the end of the day. It's all about perspective. Is it bad? Or are you seeing the bad sides of it?

4. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

can't be better than this... if there's someone who's causing problem to my life then it would be myself..

5. my life sucks :/ :(

6. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Now someone have said everything!

7. gx280

gx280 Guest

Fun!! Most of the time i have a great time!

8. haydenwoodger

haydenwoodger Member

ok for people who say they have a bad life .. then maybe just putting a smile on all day might help.. this is rather hard but that is now your goal .. SSMMiiLLLEEEEEEEE dudes and dudetts

9. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Same with me, my life kinda sucks right now, after all, I only have one thing to look forward to, and thats SS coming out in English. Thats proof how crappy my life is.

10. lolpower

lolpower New Member

My life is okay i have a good school and i have lot of stuff i like But sometimes i just feel bored or sad cuz i want to reach even more..
    But sometimes i don't want to do my Job which is bringing newpapers..
    and i godthank the makers of the flashcards cuz i don't have to spend all my money on ds games so that i can buy even better things :D

11. Tian Maut

Tian Maut Well-Known Member

I am poor but my live is fun, playing games, watching anime, riding my motorbike in the afternoon, playing with my friend. If something bad happened to me I just smile and said to my self "this is god ordeal".

12. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

My life is GOOD.

I mean, compared to a lot of people, I have an awesome life.

I go to school, I got no real enemies, I have a pretty broad circle of friends, a few close friends.

My name is pretty sounding in a few social circles. I don't go out much, but when I do I make the best of it.

I got music, studies, gaming and friends to keep me busy.

My girlfriend supports everything I do, even gaming and the occasional trouble I cause.

I've got a rockin life. But yeah, sometimes, I kind of feel I'm missing out on a few things, like partying, getting dead drunk, smoking, drugs, gratuitous sex and the like. But hey, I've figured that's just not me. :)

13. my life is getting better :eek:

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Mines, "meh... as long as I still live I'll just keep on truckin'" so to speak, but can't wait for the big dirt nap thank you very much :)

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

With ma help it'll be alright :p

Mine has been up and down, before I became the regular you see I've had it bad all because of something horrible...and preety much criminal.

Got new job, keeps my mind off what I did in the past, made new friends as a result of those I had before forgiving me and helping me meet new ones...

But now it's not bad, but not good ether, my left ear feels like it's being stabbed all the time, my emo friend who've I've been trying to help...well I am starting to give up trying to help if they can't get off the drugs, booze etc that they use to "have fun".

My left knee feels like it's in a vice, work requires alot of energy from me just to get the sceduled task done, thus puniching my body (very physical job...and my body ain't suited for it-it's will power that has kept me going) and my internet is really...REALLY pissing me off.

But I still have friends, my ps3 is still running, I've not been banned here (yet :p ) and I still have a roof over my head, and I have my full driver's licence.

I should have noticed this earlier, would have saved me alot of details to type...my head is sideways as I type because of some ear drops, I'm taking my time just to get the typing right...now my neck hurts :(

16. Charizard98jp

Charizard98jp Member

good life......
    Post Merge: [time]1266281658[/time]

17. FriendlyFade

FriendlyFade Member

Mine's pretty semi so-so, with casual simple life.

18. XtremeBlade

XtremeBlade Well-Known Member

My life is just an epic fail right now, exams are here to wreck my shit. Fml.

19. Holypanties

Holypanties Member

Life is bliss atm (。◕‿‿◕。)

20. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

meh, made a 1580 on the SATs