1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is this a tooth problem?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by garychencool, Sep 21, 2010.

1. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

for some people its not that bad, for me, it was horrible, and you have a taste of blood in your mouth for a while. i hated it :(

2. Admiral_Lindsay

Admiral_Lindsay Well-Known Member

I got mine removed after they took my braces out (like 8 years ago?).
    It wasn't "that bad", but it wasn't "that good".

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I was eating anything I could eat when I had my mouth operation I described above. Though I had to chew with my canines. :p

4. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Wait until you get a dry socket. Point is get it checked out, as a tooth ailment hurts about as bad as a compound fracture. Your gum might be swelling over the tooth, or you could even have an abscess.

Just be on the better safe that sorry side, and do what you can to see a dentist.
    In the mean time, keep brushing(take it slow around the bad gum section), use mouthwash to disinfect, and try not to eat anything that could get lodged in your gums.

5. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

lol, yeah, i did mention that its not that bad for some people

6. basho1213

basho1213 Well-Known Member

Aspergers is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain, its genetic. I have it as-well.
    It has nothing to do with your "body" so to speak.

Your wisdom teeth are growing in. You should go to a dentist and have it taken care of before it grows into your jaw.
    Which is rare but if it does happen you will be in SEVERE pain.
    Trust me i waited and i was in excruciating pain because i waited. Getting it taken out is no picnic either,
    but if you have it taken care of before it gets that for the damage will be minimal. They had to break my jaw in order
    to take mine out. You dont want that believe me.

7. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Yep. My jaw was broken too, when I had my wisdom taken out. I didn't get it repaired till the next day.
    I had overcrowding, so they had to unhinge my jaw and take the right wisdom out, the left one splintered, and had to basically be dug out. I ended up with a dry socket, a broken jaw, and bone fragments embedded in my cheek.
    I had to go to a oral surgeon to have him clean all that up, as the dentist admitted no wrong.

8. basho1213

yeah they messed mine up so i dont have a molar in my bottom left. sued em for 10k.

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Oh, it was still bad. :p
    I just take more pain and I don't follow the guidelines like I should most of the time.

10. basho1213

oxy is your friend. and if you live in cali, mary jane is.

11. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Dude, them oxy's go for a buttload this way. I prefer Mary Jane now though, been on painkillers for too damn long. Now Adderall is pretty nice though :D

12. Admiral_Lindsay

They only gave me ibuprofen :(

13. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Booooo. But you're young beautiful, they don't want to give narcotics to the younger ones. Still, if you ever hurt like that again, speak the hell up. No reason to suffer.

14. basho1213

Yeah like one of my friends he was a marine right he was a nice guy but he was one of those stereotypical gung ho types yknow
    "MEN DONT CRY" so when he got stomach pains [from appendicitis] he let it go until it ruptured. And he died.

Ps. In other words. tell your doctor

15. Admiral_Lindsay

I didn't suffer a lot.
    I ate ice cream lol.
    What bothered me was that I couldn't brush my teeth (it was also difficult to blow my N64 cartridges. Why didn't I even blow them in the first place? I think it had something to do with dirt...).

However, my grandma made me lol and I spewed out blood.

16. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

I showed it to my mom and she said that it is "normal" I am still begging to go to the dentist (it was like 6 years or so since I went there! LOL)

Everything that I eat can be stuck in my gums...

I think it is swelling because it was soft and now it is hard, right?

17. dedboy

dedboy Guest

You're one kick ass chick ;)

It could be just your teeth adjusting, you could have an abscess( where the gum swells and gets filled with icky stuff), an impaction, or nothing at all. On occasion you can tell someone is sick somewhere else in their body, just by looking at their gums. Just be careful brushing, but don't stop brushing. Don't floss too hard around that area either. I do hope it goes away on its own, but just keep an eye on it.

18. Admiral_Lindsay

Lol thanks XD

19. dedboy

dedboy Guest

This is all my pleasure Lindsay :p ;)
    It's just good you're better now, and hopefully smiling too.

20. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

Well it is defenetly not impacted because I reently saw some pictures and it is not pushing againt any tooth like in the pic.