1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is there any female here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eightyfive, Mar 29, 2010.

1. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

Aren't you lucky.I'd like to meet ppl IRL from forums Guy or Girl as long as your awesome XD!But most ppl in forums lives like Across the United States if not the world or Florida for that matter since that's where I live XD!

2. kakarulz22

kakarulz22 Member

yup im a girl 13yrs :) ;)

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

It will be always the boy who searching for girl.

4. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

This is not a rant nor am I yelling...I'm stating my facts and things that I do in my home:

We as mother's who do play video games are saying more along the lines that as a woman you do cook, clean and put on make up...Doesn't have to everyday but those things do have to be done on a regular basis. I don't do it just because I'm 26 and a mother. I like my house to be clean, a good meal and to look nice whenever I feel the urge to put on makeup on to look flashy.

This is not the 1950's and I totally refuse to be the only one in my damn household to cook, clean and take care of my son while my child's father sits on his ass and does nothing. In my home everyone pitches in whether they like it or not.

Hell I make time for video games, when I'm not doing something that is necessary. I even get my son involved. We play Pokemon together and play racing games. My son even plays GoW and MW2 with his father and his Uncle. And I find that to be awesome. Gives me more time to play my games. ;D

5. eightyfive

eightyfive Member

look. i'm really sorry if i asked something that really stupid.
    well i'm just curious, because there's only one girl that i've met who like to play game (pacman 20th anniversary)
    i'm not trying to be sexist or something..
    :)

Post Merge: [time]1270010213[/time]
    i just think about something.
    the funny thing about this kind of social site, is that we allowed to be anybody we wanted to be.
    a male, a female
    handsome, ugly
    human, orc, superhuman
    so, this forum is like a escape pod from the "real" world where we ought to be perfect..
    Post Merge: [time]1270010375[/time]
    i would love to have a mom who play video games with me.
    so my deepest appreciation for you..

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

You'd probably tear me a new one in anything that's not on the consoles.

I disagree.

Fuck being a mom, sometimes I just want to mope and do nothing. As in all the fucking time. Although that's because I'm a huge slacker. God I hate job. I play games with my husband all the time though, thank god when there's nothing to do he has a large game collection on the SNES/NES/N64/GB/GBA etc. to keep me company when he's at work or something. For multiplayer games, we buy two copies so we can play together.

Oh yeah, that's some serious brotitude bro.

7. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

This is also why when you end up meeting people IRL you meet on a forum or social site, you discover they are alot more boring then they appear.

8. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I understand you can disagree with me about someone who has a good personality. But, what you find attractive and I find attractive can be totally different. As in "To each their own".

And if you choose to do nothing that's all up to you. I was just saying in my home it's different from some else's home. Yeah, I can say there are plenty of days where I don't want to cook, clean or be bothered with anything but, that's totally not my situation.

9. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

5:1 is female here!
    I think!

10. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I know, I know. Although a couple needs a physical bond as well as an emotional one to work out, so looks do matter. But that's for another topic altogether.

I know, I wish I could do nothing more, having 4 kids and a _now_ demanding job doesn't leave a lot of free time or being with my kids much. But either way, I'm always unsatisfied.

11. j3553

j3553 Member

there r a real life female in my picture. stare at her all you want LOL. ( and theres a finger in the middle belonging to a girl too :3.)

12. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

I wish crimson089 came back :(
    she was a fine gurl

13. freehand01

freehand01 Well-Known Member

I'm new here ...hello everyone ^_^

14. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

The ratio is now: 4males:1females if I am not mistaken

15. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

wow...

16. arceus12345

arceus12345 Well-Known Member

btw when i said "it depends on how they look" i was just kidding and i would choose personality over looks anyday. there is this sexy girl in my class with a hot ass ;D ;D but i would rather choose someone else.

17. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Girls don't make such weird topics.....do they?

18. hbk2010

hbk2010 New Member

may be yes maybe no

19. samusaran115

samusaran115 Well-Known Member

derpa ^.^

Hey baby,wakeup from your asleep
    Engage downcount 534.....1!
    Splashdown!

20. freehand01

freehand01 Well-Known Member

well even male ones do?