1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is Osama Bin Ladin alive

Discussion in 'Debates' started by tyson_rss, Jun 30, 2010.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

He released another video a few months back so i reckon hes alive

2. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

He's alive

3. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Whoa whoa whoa whoa there. That part's not true.

4. dt123

dt123 Well-Known Member

i was walking to the milk bar

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Personally I think he's still alive, but not where everyone thinks he is. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he turned out to be in London or Birmingham living off the British taxpayer. We let anybody in and according to the CIA we have the largest terrorist population in europe.

6. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

don't just say you have sources, you need to post them or it already defeats the point of the statement.

you get smart ass appropriate comment's because you can't back up anything you say and when you do they are ridiculous sources

if this continues it will just get locked up there's no debate going on here

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

apparently he's in washington: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=35793.100
    those links have been deleted but by reading the thread you can see some of what was in them.
    By memory the president of Iran said he was in alive and in washington

8. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

He is probably hiding somewhere underground. But who here remembers how this all started (the "war" or peacekeeping?)

9. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Hiding underground? I though he was Arabian, not Vietnamesse(correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, there's no point in searching for him. He won already, because he made US fight another pointless war with no winners.

10. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

sure i will when im on my computer and im not and im not getting my ass on there just to. its easy actually just google ''is osama bin ladin alive''. and to those saying he was in washington i think the iranian president was joking because he's tired of being asked about his whereabouts but i wouldnt put nothing past it, he just might be hidden and covered up by the government.

11. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

Tyson, your stupidity is going to make me stroke. FUCKING GOOGLE IT?! THAT IS YOUR SOURCE? Fuck, let's all trust everything on the internet. Hell, if the internet is right, Obama is the reincarnation of Hitler, Pokemon roam the huge plains of Japan, and there is no such thing as Africa. Oh, and if yo piss in your gas tank your car will explode, and Jesus is the president of Iran.

Tyson is actually Osama's sister, and she's trying to throw us off the fact he's dead. See, its on the internet, SO IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE WRONG.

12. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

how else would i show you source? i can't come to you personally not that i really want to, but shit there are articles on the internet that's what a fucking source is, honestly all your posts is full of garbage with you blabbering foul words just because you don't believe what i do, clean your shit up or im just going to ignore your simple minded post.

13. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Please keep a proper tone, there is no need to insult each other!

As for sources, saying "Google it" is not a source, if you have no better source than this then expect to be ridiculed. This is not Fox news, we will not think "Shit, this makes the government look stupid, lets go with it." If you want to be taken seriously then provide source and we'll analyse it and debate it.

14. ChristMonkey95

Burn! Suck it, Fox!

Tyson, I say again, just because its on the internet doesn't make it an infallible source of information. Again, the Obama=Hitler stuff, etc. Besides, I bet you there is way more stuff floating through the internets that say Osama is dead. We can't say he is dead or not definitively, because nobody other than people that were/are there. And they definitely aren't talking.

15. i hope he's dead. but think he's alive prolly hiding out in the desert. so you gotta find the lens of truth and use them to guide you through the desert and find the spirit temple.. oh shit i think he is the boss of the spirit temple..... the true boss lol

16. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I want your balls.

Anyway,

Link didn't tell me anything about it.

Seriously though,

Whether he's dead or alive, we can only be defensive.

17. ChristMonkey95

I'm flattered. And horrified. Mostly horrified. Actually, completely horrified. This is why you don't put your address on the internet, children!

18. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

But people will know the IP address, look at my profile signature and you will know ;D

19. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Off Topic: And That's all I need >:D.

But I'm 13, so don't worry.

On Topic: What did this guy do anyway? I heard he was a wanted terrorist

20. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Heard that he is the mastermind of 911?