1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is Maplestory Neo City still downloadable?

Discussion in 'PC' started by houstontx224, Mar 8, 2012.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

My son and I saw a Youtbe video on Maplestory Neo City and I was wondering if this game is still downloadable?
    Yes, I Goggled and didnt come up with any open links...lol
    HoustonTX224

2. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

http://maplestory.wikia.com/wiki/Neo_City

all the info on this thing whatever it is

3. houstontx224

Much appreciated Littlekill.. Thanks.
    Still wish there was a link to download it...:(

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Uh. by the looks of it, it's just an area in Maple Story for the PC

5. houstontx224

Ohhhhhh, thanks sylar1000...this Maplestory stuff is all new to me...lol Much appreciated. Thanks.

6. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

At least thats what i am getting from the link lol, says its for level 70 people and you need at least 2 people, so i assume its a normal maple story thing

7. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

yeah looks like you just get to level 70 then are able to travel to this place, no extra downloading required

8. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

It's an added quest-line in the game. Pretty boring, but the reward at the end is a must-have for level hundreds. The Japanese version is called Neo Tokyo and is accessed from Zipangu, whereas the Global version is called Neo City and is accessed from Leafre, a high-level location.

And the info in that link is outdated. You are now required to be level 105 to start the Neo City quest line, and you can do it solo. Basically, you travel to different time-lines in Neo City and do the story quests. It's required for you to finish every single quest in each time-line before you are granted access to the next time-line.

Watch out for one of the bosses. It's got a nasty attack where it absorbs all the damage you deal to it and reflects it back at you.

9. houstontx224

Thanks Stanley......I like the idea of solo play..and definite thanks for the heads up on the boss fight..:)