1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is it wrong for a 14 year old boy to be dating a 11 year old girl?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by captain james, Jun 1, 2010.

1. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

11 year old seems too young for a 14 year old. They are still too young from marriage so........ something bad might ruin their relationship later on in life.

2. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Lol whut, I can't believe this even happened. I would deny my daughter from even being in a relationship at that age, let alone a 14 year old.

It's up to you if it's right or wrong, and her too, they can learn the hard way or they can have a mature adult, preferably their parents step in and break it up. I doubt an 11 year old and a 14 year old would even be able to fathom it out what it means to be in a relationship.

Thus, for their safety, I believe it to be wrong.

3. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

No, it is only wrong later on when the boy is !7 ;)

4. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

If he's trying to score, go to a brothel or something similar! Playing pedophile is nuts.

5. Cheesewizard

Cheesewizard Well-Known Member

legal age for sex

Japan - 13
    Britain - 16

as you can see 13 is the youngest and you say she is 12 near enough. erm its not quite higher than 13

12 < 13

so yeah i think 16 is fine. 13 too young but whatever its the law

6. Annanelle

Annanelle Well-Known Member

I think it's odd that everyone decided that they wanted to screw each other. they're both young and i don't it'll last. is she still in primary school?

7. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

11 is too old for me

8. piager

piager Member

That 14 year old probably cant get a girlfriend of his own age, so he "dates" 11 year old girls. Thats the saddest thing i've ever read.

9. Cheesewizard

Cheesewizard Well-Known Member

yeah guys your all right. he probably cant even get an erection yet