1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is it wrong for a 14 year old boy to be dating a 11 year old girl?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by captain james, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Reider

Reider Modereider

The general point is that while I'm sure she's plenty mature for her age, having sex is something that should be saved for a few years down the road so that in the event of an "accident" she'll at least be somewhat more prepared to spend the next 18 years of her life raising a kid.

I don't really care about some little snot nosed kids being tomato red while holding hands and giving pecks on the cheek or some other dull boring crap like that since that likely won't ruin their lives.

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    But srsly...you and your friends aren't exactly the best people to measure maturity.

3. captain james

captain james Well-Known Member

but it will then be the rule of 2 because he's only 14 she will be 12 so then only 2 years difference in age.
    i agree with this point that he should not have sex with her until she is 16

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Still, look at the post above yours. ::) ^

5. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Please tell me how I was meant to know that it was her birthday soon. Also is it you who's dating the 11 Year old? it's just that you seem awful defensive..

6. lcleong

lcleong Well-Known Member

this for the win all!! :)

7. captain james

no it isnt me thats dating her it's just my best friend and she is a good friend aswell
    so does it make it better that she will be 12 and he will be 14 cause then it's only 2 year difference?

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Up to you.

9. captain james

but in your opinion?

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Well, now that I know that she's practically 12, then yes, but don't like gang rape her or anything. :p

11. captain james

lol

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You're not planning to are you? ???

13. captain james

no

14. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Teen agers should stick to teen agers. And kids should act like kids. 11-12 years old are kids and should act like one. Sex is not actions done by kids. In todays world, teenagers engage in sex frequently so i can't judge their actions.

But Teenagers plus kids doing sex is morally wrong, and in some laws illegal and can be called statutory rape.

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

This.

But no scoring, ffs your not even legal at this point, I'm gonna skip the mental deveopment and age aside from the fact that it's...not legal.

And knowing most kids, you'd do something stupid, like getting her pregnant and ending up on the news for being a moron.

I say no to scoring, you can be BF/GF I guess...

This as well :)

16. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I got a crazy good laugh at all this. 14 dating an 11 may seem already ludicrous, But how about a 13 dating an 8 year old? That's quite mad... But happened. Another thing, A friend of mine, 13, is already lusting for everything adult. She shares her stories with me, I understand them (to a point). She has had around... 5 boyfriends, and all broke up, because of immature decisions. My point is, even if people were to say "go ahead", It could cause more harm then good. She's a preteen and makes many mistakes. So, Wait until your "best friend" has grown more mature and understands the concepts of relationships before letting him have a steady girlfriend.

17. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

its only 3 years its fine as long as they are not doing sex.
    if hes 14 and shes 11 and they get along ok then hes immature for his age and/or shes mature.

18. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Another way to put it: It will be fine until they say something stupid and break up, the girl goes to cut her wrist.

19. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

All I gota say is. It's kind of creepy and weird for a 14 year old boy to be with an 11 year old girl or even the reversed I wouldn't say it's wrong if they are just hanging out though but scoring and sex and all that. no child even teens should be having sex because simply put they are not ready. they still gota ask mommy for money to buy condoms and if they work they still live in a house with mommy or daddy. the idea of a child doing something "grown up" as sexual intercourse, which is a big deal to me and not just, a natural thing like breathing. Anyway, it isn't a shock that she is into him to me it's because he's older and to him it's because she's younger. in this day and age, it's scary to an old school person what goes on in the minds of children, but anyway that's just my view.

20. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

I'm a teen and I don't ask mummy for money to buy condoms (nobody would ask their mother for money to buy condoms - or at least, they wouldn't say it was for condoms). I don't live with mummy and daddy either.
    Sex is a natural thing. Unfortunately, it can't be done as often as breathing, more thought needs to be applied to it too; but it is completely natural. You're that religious guy that hates gays aren't you? What's with all the condescension?
    I think the age gap between the two people that this threat is centered around isn't that big a deal so long as they're both mentally mature enough, they wait a little longer to have sex and use protection when they do finally have sex (if they even stay together that long).

Also, credit to this thread for reviving the term "scoring"; you only really hear that in 90s sitcoms these days ;)