1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is it possible to create a 3DS emulator ?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Jhon 591, Mar 22, 2011.

1. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

i wouldnt say im a hypocrite but this is my opinion and how i look at things you cant stop someone from voices their opinon doing something like that neglegtes the true purpose of the internet which is for the sharing of other people ideas not this yes ill admit i troll alot about my hatred for the xbox as it makes the people that use it lazy fat sods and the -s3 is for 8yo children who sit on their asses playing a lame army game with facts either people ignore or moved on from like for the boring macann thing for example my rebuttal is finished

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

The wii is the one designed for 8 year olds actually. And PS3 has far more games than just CoD.

3. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

Yea thats about what I figured. Since I am tall [Like 6'1''] It's gotten me in the eyes more than enough times... Friend who owns it has a large tv on a low sitting stand... The Kinect has a few issues looking up high enough... or perhaps Bill gates just wants to blind me? [jk] :3

wii was designed with families in mind, and casual gamers. Kinda like a really expensive board game that has a chance to make you accidentally break your tv. :D [Yay flying WiiMotes]

Oh CoD.... I think more XBOX360 users play CoD than PS3 users... at least based on the people I've talked too. I'm more of an Unreal Tournament kind of guy myself. But I'll play a little CoD occasionally.

4. hirokaski

unreal oturnamen on the pc is awesome ill give u credit for that one redmage the flying wiimotes remark had me in histerics and the billgates blinding thing was classic the wii does have some good mature games manhunt 2 no more heroes & NMH desperate struggle resident evil shooters house of the dead onechanbara bikini zombie slayers one piece unlimited cruise monster hunter tri scarface sengoku basara trauma center baroque red steel 1 and 2 zelda twilight princess and sin and punishment but the wii should have kept revolution the wii sounds stupid

5. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

O_O I read that all in my head and felt like I was running out of air...

But yea I know that the wii has a good lineup of games. [especially MH:Tri] I used to have a Wii, I played a lot of MH and Zelda on it... but honestly not much else... though I did spend an unhealthy amount of time playing rockband 2 on the wii.

Right now All I have are my 3DS, DSi, and GBA [kept the DSi for FlipNote Studio.] I sold my XBOX360 before I moved 2 weeks ago. couldn't fit it in the bag. :D with the rest of my junk. My friends have a 360 though so nothing of value was lost. I just need to get me a PS3 so I can start playing Demon's Souls and White Knight Chronicles again! :3

6. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

i think that this got a little bit off topic, but loonylion why do you think that the 3ds is a waste of time and money? as long as the games that come out for it are good, also the virtual console, you can still use it since you can turn off the 3d completely

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the whole point of it is the 3d. if you turn it off then wheres the difference between its predecessors or any other handheld?

8. hirokaski

its beacuse the graphics arent the awful 2d games now loonylion

9. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

So if a 3DS emulator that can't do 3D is made then what would you call it if it cannot do 3D?

10. hirokaski

hd 3ds emulator probally
    Post Merge: [time]1313901350[/time]
    then again project3DS sounds gd

11. titen96

I know that the point is the 3d but there are some games that arent even going to use it, so its not a total waste as long as quality games come out for it right?

12. hirokaski

i can see it happening but i think the emulator would be safer than a flash card for the 3ds that way it saves the bricking of the actual system but if by chance the emulator does come out it still have speed and graphic problems to figure out

13. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Maybe name it as No$3DlesS. :p

Well, even if someone able to make an emulator to play 3DS roms on a PC, but without using a 3D monitor, it'll show up as 3D-less image anyway.

14. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

When you make a statement like this, you come off as just as immature as the other guy, except that you can't use the "I'm just a stupid kid" excuse.

15. hirokaski

there maybe a team working on it but its all a case of being able to wait for it which maybe hard for some people and plus with only 3 games ripped a emulator is a complete waste of time when the consoles affordable now when the vita will be nearally as much as a 2nd hand car

16. titen96

just because 3 games were dumped doesent mean that they would work, i think that some people confirmed it but we cant know for sure if they are lying

17. hirokaski

ill second that until there's solid proof theres no way to know if they are legit