1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is Death Part Of Life? Do We Reborn physicly And As Conciquence Loose Memories?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by 1Blacks1, Mar 24, 2008.

1. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

How about someone kills themself so we can find out?

2. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

And HOW IN THE HELL THEY CAN ANSWER?

3. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I vote for Glenn Beck.

4. Keinozamora

Keinozamora Member

Good Point, We could do the Spirt of the glass thing and ask them mehehe revived the topic

5. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Answer to your first question is evidently, YYYYYEEEEESSSS! The answer to your second question is simply a state in which your physical body becomes an essence of thin but very breathable air. I will elaborate mother nature has a very unique way of decomposing inorganic and organic material by way of chemical reactions, biological evolution, and of coarse recycling things for the greater good. I think physically we are genetically a part of our parents--we are directly a replica of them combined and the same goes for vice-versa with all that hereditary nonsense.
    Religion is another part of the equation between the metaphysical and pious witness to miracles. This topic is misunderstood at times, but it stands as a sign of the spiritual connection between the natural and supernatural.
    There are three things I go by in life in order to maintain my exitence forever--yes I want to live forever who doesn't. They are none of your business...find at least three things to go by and just cross your fingers.