1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is Death Part Of Life? Do We Reborn physicly And As Conciquence Loose Memories?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by 1Blacks1, Mar 24, 2008.

1. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Your claim as no support :p

But of course, that is an opinion...

But some people may be lacking tasks to finihs the big task called LIFE

2. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Re: Is Death Part Of Life? Do We Reborn physicly And As Conciquence Loose Memori

Oh. My. God.
    * Are we reborn physically, and as a consequence (of...?), lose memories?

Anyways, you die and nothing happens. You are born and nothing happened before that. Enjoy life cause after it ends you have nothing. Cheers! ;)

3. Oathlend

Oathlend Member

When you pass on your soul goes into another body and you forget everything from the last memory. Athough people do recall past lives when they are in the subconsious mind. This is when you are asleep etc people have had nightmares of being someone in ww1 or 2 etc. Also there is one person who was hypnotised and spoke fluent french believing he was a 17 hundred french cavalier when he woke up he knew nothing in french. Talent is not what your born with. Its something your trained in during a past life and so you can pick it up once again easilly

4. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

i never liked the ideal of rebirth i mean you could spend you whole life being good but you won't even know you next life. whats the point? and of course since you have no control over you next life the next person(or you..or whatever) could fuck it all up by being bad. i believe that you have one life and once it is done your fate will be depended on your actions. you will ether live forever in heaven or die in hell(no hell is not eternal)

5. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

well... what about this; "everything that has no beginning has no end"

lol!!!

6. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

Death is a part of live, we will be led to the next live and wait 'till the judgement day.
    I believe the last day will come and i don't believe reincarnation because we cannot undo and redo our live.

7. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

if rebirth is right then the human population has limits?
    cause the numbers of souls just repeats again and again but what if the number of people born exceed the number of souls that is reincarnated does it creat another soul if it does then as oatlend said talents are skills that you have learned on your past life but since this new soul has no past life it has no talents?or skills?

8. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

And what makes you think humans are the only living things on the face of the earth with souls?

9. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Equally true. Nothing is definite. :)

10. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Re: Is Death Part Of Life? Do We Reborn physicly And As Conciquence Loose Memori

nothing is definite.

11. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

That's arguable, how can nothing be nothing if nothing consist purely of nothing? There never a is nothing. There is always a something.

In concise language we use Nothing as the absence of something. But there is still something there, even if it is not what we desire to be there or what we are looking for.

12. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

were the only one who think we have?

13. Anne789

Anne789 Well-Known Member

I believe death is the end.
    However a college I once had gave me some things to think about. It was about excitation of electrons within an atomic system. The electron can be excited by the energy of a photon and in this excited state it has a lifetime. When it falls back into the ground state it loses some energy. But now that it's back in the ground state it can be excited again and thus have another lifetime. When you think of our life as being the excited state (lifetime) and death as the ground state for human beings it could be possible to be reincarnated.

14. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

i believe that we will lose our memories just like sora, but hopefully we won't turn into nobodies or play a game in shibuya. squeenix seems to have a lot of ideas for afterlife :p

my beliefs exactly :)

15. silverkitty2012

silverkitty2012 Well-Known Member

all i have to say is please read:
    Deepak Chopra
    Life After Death

Think about this:
    If water disappears, is it no longer there? no, it evaporates into the clouds then turns to rain or snow and becomes water on earth all over again. What makes you think it would happen with you too? Sooooooooo, how much water are you?​

16. Anne789

Anne789 Well-Known Member

the material won't be lost, just the system stops that makes everything work as it should when you are alive

17. Lawd

Lawd New Member

man thats deep but i think we start a new life in heaven or hell

18. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

true, but if you where to destroy water in such a way that it would not evaporate then it would be gone forever.

19. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how the cells that make up my body can form a soul.

Do electrons have souls, too? :p

20. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

But a soul, nothing comes from a nothing.
    A single cell has soul, join with the other, they become a body, a soul.