1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is Death Part Of Life? Do We Reborn physicly And As Conciquence Loose Memories?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by 1Blacks1, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

they're still domesticated and unable to survive without humans.

2. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

yes because they were raised with humans and were never trained to live in the wilderness

3. Loonylion

animals that have been domesticated for more than 50 years have a different genetic structure to their wild counterparts, meaning it is unlikely they would be able to survive in the wild even with training.

4. link1438

link1438 Well-Known Member

Im not sure if thats right... but ya know... no one really knows...

And it would'nt be consequence.. it would be more a "Bargain" or a "deal" You get brought back to life, in exchange, you lose your memories, but also, does anyone remember that thing... uhh someone said something about remembering places from our past life, yet we had never been there... and then what they say about a past life... anyways, it kinda makes sense.

5. err

err Well-Known Member

Re: Is Death Part Of Life? Do We Reborn physicly And As Conciquence Loose Memori

We are simply a blank sheet of paper at birth. We live and write our story, gets archived in the pool of infinite knowledge. At death we get a new sheet to write on. Life is funny when you think about it. When you hear "life" you think of greatness and eternity. Maybe death doesn't mean the end maybe it means a new beginning.

6. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Re: Is Death Part Of Life? Do We Reborn physicly And As Conciquence Loose Memori

It's kinda sad if there is really no afterlife. As in you dissapear as a memory never again to enjoy things in life. However as people do say, 'Death is unaovidable yet people worry about it. It's weird isn't it?

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I don't, actually I can't wait to die!!

And no, that's not the goth in me talking, I really can't wait to die, oh & it isn't my old suicidal teenager self talking either ;D

8. clyffe28

In my opinion, we do reborn and we lose our memories and this explains our dreams that seem to have happened before and also sometimes you look exactly like another person from the past

9. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

If you have a family you might besaying different. Like you fear of who is going to support them or how they will do if you die. Death is not always easy for some people.

10. clyffe28

then prepare your loved ones to be able to live when your gone

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Actually Everyone in my family has this desposition, even the younger kids.

Why?

In our family, death is not taugh & thought of as something sad or something you fear, infact in our family, death is anticipated & is considered a joyous thing, since you end one journey & as belief teaches, begin an everlasting one.

As kids in our family, death is taught not as a sad thing to kids at a young age, usually when a pet dies, we are taught of this expression:

"It's not good by, just so long
    ___ may be gone, but he/she/it will always be with you in your heart & soul"

I know it maybe weird but even some of our friends & neighbors think we've gone mad & stuff, but that's how we just are.

Infact, my mom even asked Specifically, that during her prossession to the cemetery that the herse mustn't play sad "farewell" songs, she even requested some "happy, dance tunes", like "Boom Tarat", Kagat labi, Spaghetti & other Sexbomb girls songs.

Now how freakin' weird is that? ;D

12. Re: Is Death Part Of Life? Do We Reborn physicly And As Conciquence Loose Memori

its not the destination but the journey 8)

13. ultra

ultra Guest

when you die, you die alone btw.

14. clyffe28

i don't think you die alone because when you die your family prays for you and their prayers stay with you no matter what

15. iceredaph32

iceredaph32 Well-Known Member

but you really don't know what will happen after you die right

16. clyffe28

but if you belive that your soul will go to heaven when you die then you belive that no mater what

17. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Dieing Alone is seriously 1 of the worst things that can happen in life and everyone must go through it, Its like birth, everone must go through birth to live in the first place.

Even if you have the happests feeling and the happest life, when you die, you die as an individual just how you was born, as a individual (Obviously not including Twins and so on).

I Personaly dont believe that you rebirth after death but if you did rebirth then think about this. we are all different people that lived for over 2008 years, there is bound to be atleast 1 person that rembered his/her past life and shared it with everyone else clearing up this topic easly.

Off topic -

i know someone is going to ask what is worse than death well. to b forgotten is worse than death.

18. Loonylion

I know I had a past life, but I can't remember it. I was an alchemist in the 13th century

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Because I believe in Karma & reincarnation, I believe the reason I was "born" onto this earth with my limitation (other than my bastard father teaching my mom the addictuve effects of smoking to her while she was still carrying me in her womb), was that I could have been a voyuer or I spied on people so when I returned on this mortal coil, I was given poor vision so I may learn the error of my ways. Are you there God? If you're listening, I've learned my lesson now, you prick!

20. clyffe28

Maybe you only reborn if you were not able to do your task or mission in the world and you get to be born again to discover your task and to do your task for this world