1. This forum is in read-only mode.

IS COP THE RECRUIT GONNA BE TOTALLY AWESOME???

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by stirgo1212, Nov 4, 2009.

1. airdash123

airdash123 Well-Known Member

^This^ and yes i'm playing Modern Warefare 2 online with my friends. ROFL so fun

2. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

hmm,i have the Mobilised version on my DS ... wooot, so folks are playing it then ? thats cool!

3. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I play MWM also! Not online, I can not do that... But Im downloading the cracked PC version, it is at 60% :D

4. MindFever

heheh,well ...i envy your PC specs :) myne are kind of old.... ahh yess, the days when Operation Flashpoint CWC was considered a top notch graphical revolution (something in those lines)

5. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Haha! ;D My PC (at my mom's house!) is so awesome! I got 2 disk :/c and disk /:d! I have so many space on it! Disk :/c is full, lol. But I downloaded MW2 to disk /:d, only have to install it! And then crack the online :D

6. ImLeelorp

ImLeelorp Guest

Its out! Happy Deleting!

7. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Deleting what?! MW2? NO! Only need the new crack, witch works... They updated the damn game again!

8. MindFever

You mean,you have 2 partitions or 2 HDD separately? if so ,fuck ... im envious. Well,my PC can run Oblivion on the max and FEAR without problems. X3 is still my fav game to play on full detail ... and it is only a P4 cpu clocked at 3ghz and 1.5gb DDR ram :)) only 120 gigs of HDD though (sucks).gfx card is AGP 4x (LOL ,i know...) from nViDiA 7600 GT 256mb...
    Better than nothing ...will update my hardware soon. Oh, my ATX case is from Thermaltake Xaser III (older,but so fucking cool...black aluminium/metal with 7 vents and a transparent side).

What is yours? let me die in agony from envy ! :)

9. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

U shud get a way bettr graphics card, im using ATI radeon HD 5700 so there.
    get
    it
    now

10. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I got NVidia 9600 or something. That's good, isn't it? I've got 2 disks, :/C and :/D, don't know how much space... But I can run Frontlines Fuel of War, on max settings, CoD4 on max settings, and much more games =)

11. stirgo1212

What about GTA4

12. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I don't have GTA IV.... But I can run MW2 on max settings, so....

13. stirgo1212

What about downloading it?

14. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I can do that, I got enough space on my PC... But I'm not a big fan of GTA...

15. stirgo1212

GTA 0wns
    1-GTA
    2_CODMW2

16. J03YY98

J03YY98 Active Member

cheapo GTA lolz

17. MindFever

Btw, for the life of me ...i cant understand why did the devs of this game (COP) , make you kill the bad guys with so much pain.Its friggin difficult ...i never figure out when will the robber or maniac die.what the hell ?? it's like there is no use shooting in the head or balls ...no difference whatsoever. Aww man,this ruined EVERYTHING for me :(

18. teheezin

teheezin Guest

true xD I have too many games on my cart and I don't know what to play everytime I on my DS

19. MindFever

fuck yeah...this makes you just stare the game list on the cart for the next 10 minutes and then you turn off the system.Especialy when you are in a difficult part of a game ,you just dont wanna go thru with that... see,this is why i have only 4 GB SDmicro cards.And i made myself finish a certain game before i go to the sequel (exception taken on Castlevania for the DS,because they kick ass so much i wanna play em together if only i had 1 hand extra... fuck).

We are spoiled fucking gamers

20. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Totally ! And because of that I deleted all my games and I just put in a few RPG and I'm trying to finish it all 1 by1 before I get any new games..There's just too many new games coming in and I can't stop downloading them..