1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is anyone still interested in NDS roms?

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by OWNPROGRAM, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

GO RANT ELSEWHERE!

2. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

You can create a topic in the rant section you know ;D

3. KhanCipher

KhanCipher New Member

after strolling though the PS1 library, i found that any of the PS1 the street fighter games are not downloadable.
    i understand the legal problems, but i just don't find a single reason to remove them unless capcom is spending the money to make the game and put it on the shelf's in PS1 format.

like with Nintendo, why bother going after offenders putting on N64 and older Nintendo games available for download, if Nintendo isn't making them and selling them in the stores (other than game shops, amazon, and ebay)

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Copyright. That's pretty much it.

5. KhanCipher

KhanCipher New Member

it's not just copyright here, after looking on the Nintendo site, they are for free (edit: you need to get a damn wii points card, so they are still "selling" them) , if you have a wii

well, anything that was/is on a Nintendo console (plus the others mentioned above) is probably gonna be removed now.

6. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Offline garychencool

* I'm a teen that has a crappy, slow PC! ???

7. Random78

Random78 Member

Ummm yeah, i haven't been on romulation in while and now nds roms are down, can someone let me know what happened and if they will be back.

8. nizidafabie

nizidafabie Member

I seach for a new romsite but i can't find one! Romulation must go on with it!

9. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Sorry if I crush your hopes and dreams, but the NDS download section will never return. Besides, you can always search the Forums for Topics that are all about providing download links for the NDS roms.
    miros

10. TheMadDuck

TheMadDuck New Member

NDS Roms is all I use Romulation for! It's the cleanest, easiest to navigate Rom site out there. What's up with the lack of NDS love all of a sudden?

11. munkypoo7

munkypoo7 New Member

Try reading previous posts instead of just posting blindly... and I do stress try, due to the fact it seems to be quite complicated around these parts.

12. OWNPROGRAM

OWNPROGRAM Member

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP!!! You da man!

13. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i've sent you 8 e-mails, to get nothing in reply.........
    my e-mail is..

[email protected]

so please, try to reply!~

14. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43422.0
    You can get a bunch of games on this forum.

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43669.msg839049#msg839049
    You can get the latest roms on this forum like the new dragon quest.

15. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i already got a source, i just want his source... XD

16. jamcfa

jamcfa New Member

I was only just getting started. Can anyone send me some alternate sources for download - [email protected]

Thanks
    J

17. i have lame sources. :( i want a source that i dont have to spend 10 minutes to find a working version of a game!
    Anyone care to share?, i heard you can get them off Mirc but i barely know how to download manga off it :d

18. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

No posting of links to other ROM sites.

I'm sorry, but Google is your friend. Using someplace like ds-scene.net to get the archive name, or even just the file name can help you loads. By popping that into Google, you get a download link on the first page guaranteed (unless it's elusive or REALLY new [I'm talking a few hours]).

Also, be sure to check out the "Sharing" section in the forum. There are plenty of stickied threads in the NDS section that you should have almost no issues finding a download link for nearly any DS ROM. I assume you're looking for DS ROM's since you even opened this thread.

19. gtatix

gtatix Member

I'm surprised this site lasted this long - the download portion.

All I can say is:

isohunt

If you want a legitimate game and don't want to pay $40 - go to alibaba.com and order directly from CHINA.

Yes, I ordered Acekards from there for $12 each - FREE SHIPPING.

You can get any game as well.

20. hakkena

hakkena New Member

yes, i am also interested in nds roms!