1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Internet phone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by N3M351S, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Mine? Orange for my phone, O2 for my backup internet connection.

2. N3M351S

N3M351S Well-Known Member

yea mine is o2, got a Vodafone sim too for back-up. I stil think your Jealous,...I can sence it from you!

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Oh also if you keep going and they cut your SIM off, then ring them to find out how much the bill is (it should be around $14,500 since that seems to be the cut point). Also ask for your card to be reconnected, you will be referred to the claims department, then the fraud department, then the claims department, then the frauds department who will again put you trough to the manager, the manager will look at the case file and say pay the bill or F*** off basically.

4. Loonylion

O2 suck ass. I only have them for my backup net because they charge less than Orange for data (and my original modem was simlocked). Coverage is crap though.

5. N3M351S

Almo, are you from america>? I think the Law is different over there.

6. Loonylion

No he's from New Zealand.

7. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Yeah im from NZ, I was on Vodafone, at the time, though im sure itll all be fairly the same. If you need to borrow my lawyer just icase it goes to court then he'll be happy to help lol, he really wanted to fight it but didnt have enough time to sit on a phone for 5 days trying to get through to the CEO lol

8. N3M351S

Well the law is diffrent from there too, Alot more strict compared to england, don't you agree loon?

9. Loonylion

it varies, but vodafone will react the same wherever you are from. Plus our mobile phone operators are roughly £20 billion+ in debt so they'll squeeze every penny they can out of you.

10. N3M351S

It's been 9 months, they must have noticed a long time ago. Whats there reason for waiting you think??

11. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Our laws are loose as lol, probly some of the loosest laws anywhere. As far as I know we have no laws whatsoever related to illegal data downloads or possession. lol

12. Loonylion

to let you dig the hole deeper. The longer you continue for; the more money they will potentially be able to get out of you through the courts when they eventually decide to take action. ( could be any time within the next 5 years and 2 months)

13. N3M351S

One thing english Law is changing now is the p2p. The goverment is getting involved and is in talks with ISPs' to clamp down on Internet piracy hopfully my isp doesn't agree to the goverments new plans.

14. N3M351S

I dont think it will go that far Loon. If I see anyone looking suspicios around my area i'll change my network like nothing ever happened.

15. Loonylion

I'm studying law at the moment, so don't count your chickens. They could potentially have you jailed for up to 10 years if they go down the 'unauthorised access to a computer system' route

16. N3M351S

Your Doing Law? :eek: well you can't catch me Lion-man, Im like a Cheetah fast, and agile, can outwitt the law! haah

17. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol thats what they all say....

18. Loonylion

... I said I'm studying law, not law enforcement...

19. N3M351S

Anyway, If they do catch me, I can get them done for tracking what i've done over the last 9 months like spying on me. so they could be fied in the courts.

20. Loonylion

I think you'll find the law requires them to keep records of calls made etc.