1. This forum is in read-only mode.

In search of a Beta to bounce ideas with.

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Duncan Idaho, May 29, 2014.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

I am currently searching for some one who knows well the Rosario + Vampire, Rosario+ Vampire II mangas and the game Monster Girl Quest.

I had the idea to attempt to cross these two universes and make some... alterations to Tsukune's family, to be exact Tsukune would be the direct son of Alice and Luka from MGQ, now being 3/4 monster and 1/4 human i want to explore some subtitle changes.

That and the idea of Tsukune having a sister in the likes of Alice XVII who is a mix in my head at the moment of Toshaka Rin and Illyasviel from fate/stay night will allow me to produce some fun moments and some badass moments, in particular the fight against the fox guy.

But i need some one to look at my work and tell me 'Hey Duncan Tsukune is acting Out of Character here! Go back and re write this part of the dialogue' along the usual grammar and spell check.

Of course to avoid Power clashes much like Luka Tsukune is unable to tap into his angelic powers, and they come with a higher cost due to him being a descendants of Alice I.