1. This forum is in read-only mode.

In desperate need of help. This is long but please read...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by rell, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evach Rouro

Evach Rouro Member

I would've helped you but HeartofSword taking care of it?

2. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i think he is...he said he was working on it but you can try to beat him to the punch if you want.

3. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Yep I'm trying my best,but it's going to take a while since the game is gigantic.But Evach Rouro ya can help too.Then let's see who can finish first!

4. rell

rell Well-Known Member

there's really no point in that...id rather one of you upload the first version of untold legends if anything... but you can do what you please i guess... i dont think ill be able to play either one tonight anyway.

5. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

Did you try 7zip yet?

6. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

READ IT. He can't install ANY files snce it is a guest computer tied to the hospital. He needs an uncompressed PSP Game.

7. ollie809

ollie809 Active Member

here you go its 1.69 gb so you will need a premium account to download unless you have one on a different site that i can upload it there for you instead. (the megaupload monthly rate is quite cheap anyway and you can cancel straight after)
    enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DLRQ4HW1

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I sure hope you have a big flash drive pen to store it on

9. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Aww.I lost. D:

10. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i dont need to use a flashpen, ihave a4gb stick. Bad news, when iwent downstairs to use the computer, it wouldnt let me go to romulation. it blocked megaupload and alot of other file sharing sites that i used. now im stuck upstairs with the birth center wifi. the only site that i know that psp supports is hotfile.co...so can someone upload this to my by 2.pm if possible?? i dont have a premium account so if the file is too big just upload the untold legends game if its not too much trouble.

11. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

You might need to give your email first in a PM, since IDK if you can attach files in a PM, and it would take forever to upload an uncompressed game. You can download the game via PSP, if Wifi is fast enough. Sorry, but you may have to wait a while... I might try to download it, but 50kb/s is cutting it right now...

12. rell

rell Well-Known Member

if you dont think that game will be down by 2.30 then just upload a different game to hotfile.com as long as its fun idont really mind
    Post Merge: [time]1267911146[/time]
    Sorry If this is a double post, but the rec room is already closed, and you guys do r have to waste your time uploading anymore. It's ok though, my parents are coming with my laptop tomorrow thanks for trying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.