1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Immigration in the UK

Discussion in 'Rants' started by cjdogger, Aug 28, 2008.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yeah I hate it, I always have to "watch what you say", because i'm white most things I say can be "percieved as racist", because i'm white I can automatically be labelled racist, they are racist for calling me racist because i'm white! Jeez.. And another one, which I don't use BTW, "Paki" means Pakistani, Pakistani is not a race so "Paki" is not racist, perhaps prejudice but not bloody racist, and another thing Muslim is not a race, many people make jokes about Christians but Muslim is like a taboo word!... We (White British) as a race or "ethnic minority" is treat the worse out of all others in our own countries and land! If I went Iraq or Pakistan, I would have to respect their cultures and adopt some of them while i'm there, I don't see any churches being built on mass there... In a news story hell broke lose when somebody tried to build one and it got bombed! I'm like WTF!!! at that moment because we let too much happen in our land but they won't tolerate one single thing!

Unfair isn't even the half of it! [​IMG]

2. ultra

ultra Guest

calling a pakistani a paki or a japanese a jap or a chinese a chink or a spaniard a spik and so on isn't really being a racists.
    people take it as a racist offense because it's a form of degradation and when that occurs people assume you're being a racists because your white. and to think if a chinese or a japanese or spaniards and so on to call other race with that sort of degradation is just as wrong for a white person to say it. it's a humilitating word that is used to describe that specific person, culture, group, etc....

think about it this way,
    you wouldn't call your mom or girlfriend a whore or a slut or a bitch and such
    you wouldn't greet your friends by saying hi cock sucker or hi fuck face
    you don't say these things because it isn't approriate as they're degrading the person

likewise it wouldn't be appropriate to say white trash to say hi to a white person either. even if you're trying to be funny or sarcastic, it's neither because no matter how you look at it, it's degrading that person, culture, etc....

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Then calling somebody a Brit can be a form of degrading somebody, that's what your explanation can be applied to...
    And as I always says, it can be prejudice but it's not racist, just like stereotypes to be honest... Your right kinda

4. ultra

ultra Guest

yes, calling loony and any other british citizens brits is degrading. i don't know what the degrading reference would be but it's not appropriate.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Well Pom is probably worse.

6. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

if you call me a brit i couldn't care less i am a brit and i'm glad i am. its only degrading if it had been used as an insult by allot of people but its not insulting because we rule.

i do do that. gay lord is another one :D

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

An insulting remark, may not be so, if said amongst friends in a jestingly manner.

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Well there's no democracy anymore, politics is extremely corrupted... [​IMG]

9. caligula

caligula New Member

Why would anyone want to migrste to UK.It has nothing going for it,overpopulated,tiny little homes with no yards and worst of all rocks on the beaches with crap weather. ;D 8)

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we have better paid jobs than most of eastern europe.

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Actually our weather is pretty good for farming...

12. v24pig

v24pig Member

the area where i live has nice homes, huge gardens and to the beaches ive been to......theres no rocks....yes weather can be a bit crap from time to time, but at least we dont have constant earthquakes, bush fires, tornado's, or hail stones the size of tennis balls. so im actually pleased with the crappy weather of rain and sun, suits me. lol

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Rain is a good thing unless your house is in a flood zone but you would be stupid to live in one...

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

or the builders are stupid to build there, yet they still do.

15. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Shouldn't people check before they buy? And it's not the builders it's the land owner's