1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I'mma scared!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Joben_

Joben_ Well-Known Member

If you want to be sure if you're living near a pedo, take your penis out and wiggle for a few seconds. If you see a balding scruffy looking man running towards you, then you've got one.

2. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Haha, one guy alone has 20 offenses in my city.

3. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

NO, they're sick bastards, then only cure is a 12 gauge in their head.

4. Joben_

Joben_ Well-Known Member

Pedo island.

5. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Or a psychiatrist.

6. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

The law disagrees, so clearly someone is wrong here. Seeing as the judicial system is the official representation of society's interests, I'm betting on you. I couldn't care less if you wanted to go vigilante, but don't get self-righteous about it. It's arrogant to think yourself better than them or anyone else.

That applies to everyone in this thread advocating crap like this. Grow the hell up.

7. doughboy

doughboy Guest

You seem like a serious type.
    Obviously there is some law involved in the acceptance of pedos (by law) in neighborhoods.
    And that quote is most likely an exaggeration ::) don't take offense, people write; smart, weird, etc... stuff here.
    They are just stating they're beliefs or what to do in the matter (ridiculous or not).

8. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

no they dont.

9. phscarface

In the cases that the governament can't do the thing, then it's up to the neighbourhood fellaz to take care of the thing.
    Well tell to the mob families that they need to grow the hell up ^^
    You got it right, we all post our toughts (sorry if it's a typo), what we think, stupid or not, I try be the more realistic as possible, and the reallity is that the law is weak here, the governament don't do a thing, woulkd be nice if the president's daughter/son get cauth by those creepy bastards, then they may think about it and make some serious law.
    Until this don't happen other people than the law enforcements do the thing.
    And the people that do it here ain't vigilantes, they know that a guy like that is bad for business and also they have their kids, they don't wanna see this happening to 'em, so they take the position, and the law kinda don't stop families do it cuz it's kinda a cleaning up.

10. tehuber1337

If the law can't do anything then obviously they wouldn't be registered sex offenders in the first place, would they?

11. doughboy

doughboy Guest

i mean in the serious sections of romulation. :D
    but at times they can be, when they want too.

12. phscarface

The law (police) can't do a thing cuz in the pappers these ain't much and their payment is low, which lead most the cops into corruption here.
    The governament kinda make 'emselves "blind" and most the citizen here are dumb, the governament make promisses, do a thing here and there and they completelly forget that the guy they voted has criminal historical, such as money laundering, organized crime stuff, they just there to get all the money, don't spend in education, hospitals and thing.
    So they kinda careless about us.
    And the comand do the job just that as I said before, cuz it's bad for their business having a pedo in their territory.

13. tehuber1337

Way to ignore the point.

If the cops catch catch a pedophile, then he's already been dealt with and you have nothing to add. If they ignore one, then... well, as I said, I don't give a damn what you do.

One more thing. If you're unsatisfied with your government, it's your duty as a citizen to change it. Don't just sit there and complain.

14. phscarface

I didn't say that the cops see one and leave him, I said that they arrest "it" and after few time they're out.
    And about me sit down here, well you dunno me, so I understand you saying this, but let's just say I help the "clean up"

15. tehuber1337

Again, if you think cops are corrupt then do something about it. "Cleaning up" after them isn't neither the right nor the smartest way to go about things.

16. phscarface

Well it is the closest thing we have, well, don't judge it, when you don't know the system. What you may listen about my country, I bet it's most lie, since they think that here is all about amazônia, naked native girls and thing.
    Believe me, these are the less important.
    And I'm only one in a milion of dumb asses folks here, that don't have mind made up, as the governament made promisses, they blindly believe it.
    It's like to fight agaisnt the ocean by that way.
    The way we do more and more make the rapeist and pedos scared and know that there's a mob family read to chop 'em off.
    *I stop to reply here by now*

17. tehuber1337

>assuming my ignorance
    >defeatism

umad

18. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

i wanna beat the f*** out of them

19. doughboy

doughboy Guest

who?, the guys arguing or the pedophiles. :D