1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I'm to lazy for this, will someone help me do it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tomoka, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

i bet not

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

My parents smoked a bunch (but not during my moms pregnancy) and now I have asthma.

3. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

well...this went WAY off topic T_T guess no one wants to do it for me :'(

4. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I'll help you if you can do 2 weeks worth of my algebra homework.

5. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Only because most of us have our own schoolwork to do, and an evil dad/mom/teacher/relative/tutor that will give us hell if we don't do it.

6. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

looks like i'm doing it myself :'( someone wanna write me a powerpoint tutorial?

7. Reider

Reider Modereider

Only if you do my entire project for me.

It requires a 1 to 3 page introduction, a very detailed explanation of some servers and other hardware and software, a powerpoint presentation, handouts, and an oral presentation which you have to dress up nice for. You also have to answer questions after you're done. Oh, also forgot to mention that I need to make a diagram of the network infrastructure. Silly me.

It's due this coming Wednesday.

Alternatively, you could do my SQL project.

8. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

ehhhhh...no thanks...

9. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Now if I didn't look like the circulation was cut off from the suit usage, I'd take that up. I don't think you have the option of ditching the formality aspect of it though.

10. Reider

Reider Modereider

Afraid not. :p

It's only business casual though so I don't need to wear a suit. I just need to wear clothes that are a bit more formal than I like.

Honestly, the only part I'm worried about is the oral presentation since I've never been a big fan of speaking in front of people.

11. dedboy

dedboy Guest

That baffles me though, you have no issues with slinging words in front of us. Button down Polo/plus Khaki's are fine enough. Picture them as littlekill on the left and Ryan P on the right.

And then fire.

12. Reider

Reider Modereider

I think it's more because I'm essentially forced to be the center of attention in this scenario and it bothers me. I don't mind being that way in most cases but I usually bring it upon myself for that and I can just roll with it.

I guess it's just the rebellious teen in me that doesn't like being told what to do. :p

13. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Forced attention versus compulsive attention. Still, if you go through with compiling the info and drawing up powerpoint, all that and them some, you best hope nothing happens to take away from you being able to do your stand up.

Let us know if you bombed or not. Even if you do, you can always drink a few, get on here and berate the lot of us.

The system works.

Also I'd do the SQL, but I see that damned semicolon in my dreams. ::)

[E]-And good luck-

14. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

=O my topics been stolen! since no one will help me, i request a lock to stop nonsensical chatter in me topic =O

15. Reider

Reider Modereider

For the record, nobody is likely going to help you with your problem since you could've just as easily used the time you wasted trying to get somebody else to do it for you actually working on it and getting it done.

Anyways, locked at OP's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.