1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I'm enlisting tomorrow...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tyson_rss, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

did a brother use your romu account to post this thread or something?

2. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

No. It's just that people are going way off topic for no reason.

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Nope, when I was in basic we had to refer to our superior officers by their rank, or "staff" before we learned how to identify between ranks. The general reply to "sir" was "DON'T CALL ME SIR, DICKWEED, I FUCKING WORK FOR A LIVING!"

4. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

That's JESUS to you.

5. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

No one is going off topic. ?

6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

You must not pay attention to the forums much, there is no "going way off topic" in this topic.

7. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

no people were talking about how small letters were and shit, lke whats that got to do with the thread? maybe its just me..

8. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

dont wory about it. its just that one mexican guy's habit

9. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

If you read his 'small letters' than you would see it is far from going off topic so it is you.

10. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Also, by talking about going off-topic, you have ironically made the topic go off-topic. Gratz, private.

11. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

my thread, now drop down and give me 50 peasant.

12. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

I hope you like sand,and maybe your parents are in line for one of them "triangulated" American flags....

13. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

This topic has been derailed forever. How about them Cavs? Losing 26 times in a row is quite an achievement. Even the Clippers at their worst couldn't match that.

14. subzero90

subzero90 Member

You ignorant fool, they dont shave because their religion teaches them that gorwing a beard is MANLY and only boys and women are beardless.

You obviously created this thread to get some appreciation for your oh so heroic bombing and maining and kiling of innocent civilians [by a large majority]. How pathetic you are.

I dont like to cause fights on forums, but ignorant racists like you dont deserve the bounties you have.

Go there, enlist and regret it for the rest of your life.

Can a mod close this thread?

Terrorism is killing innocent people, anyone who does so is wrong, you wanna be in the military fine, but why insult the people?

As far as I remember the people of afghanistan didnt commit 9/11.

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Nobody mentioned bombing at all, dude. It's just some dude enlisting into the army, and the conversation sans-off-topic is about enlisting. Nothing to do about any of this stuff you're claiming. Besides, tyson_rss made this topic, not LookInTheMirror.

For off-topicness sure, but not because you're butthurt over nothing.

Nobody mentioned 9/11 or who committed it, and this isn't the topic to start that conversation.

In short, please pay attention before posting.

16. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Looks like we have a Taliban supporter here LOL.Go have a proper shave and a bacon sandwich pal......

17. Eadelas

Eadelas Well-Known Member

People should know why this war is essential. Don't bad-mouth soldiers because they have the courage to go into battle for the good of their country and their families.

And FYI, the Taliban are pretty much finished in Afghanistan and most US troops there are mostly involved in humanitarian aid to the afghan people. Not to bomb them.

18. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

thanks guys. what an asswhole he was. i do disagree about bad mouthing them because of religion, but going off on topics no one discussed is a bit immature. also you idiot im not a racist and im not fucking white, i happen to be both white and black, not that it matters. close the thread for what? the only person who's doing anything is you for coming her with your half baked comments in the first place.soldiers is dying for your ass you ignorant fuck.

19. Reider

Reider Modereider

You guys are horrible at this arguing thing. I could call you all dumbasses right now and I'd win for having the most logical statement here by far.

I'm going to lock this. Between the blatant hatred towards others due to their religious practices and such, I really can't find anything good coming out of this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.