1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I'm confused...

Discussion in 'Rants' started by JohnnieBob, Apr 6, 2010.

1. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Are you really sure? Who would want someone with a hell lotta tattoos, piercings,smokes and gambles? There are some, but a girl beautiful on the inside would never want that shit.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Bad, being subjective. A bad boy doesn't always look like a guy who belongs in a biker gang or looks like da Fonze with tattoos and piercings.

People want what they aren't allowed to have, thus, sometimes girls want to bad boys. Be it forbidden from parents, or just a strange mix.

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

im covered in tattoos, got criminal record, done drugs etc
    it dont make me a bad person, im one of the nicest guys i know and i aint been single longer than 3 days in 13 years.
    women dont want nice guys, their just friends.
    women want a man that can look after them

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Oh yeah, if you think that 'bad boys' (what a dumb label) are the ones who treat woman like shit all the time, you've been watching too much high school TV shows/movies.

5. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, there are plenty or these people in the train station after I come home from school. My surburb is a leb one. Their girls are pretty on the outside with big knockers and that shit, but I detest them.

6. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

by 'bad boy', i just mean an arrogant a-hole. Doesn't need to be a punk or anything like that.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'd disagree...

Preety much every couple I see around here is a dude with tatt's on his arms, mucles...but normally doesn't wear a biker type attire unless he has a bike :p

AND they sound like morons when they talk, ie uneducated (DUR wat's dis buton do...)

YES EXACTLY!

..ahem
    You haven't been to the Western suburbs of Melbourne Australia yet.

Even the girls are catching on (though without muscles...thankfully...)

8. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Oh! You mean like tsundere, except for a guy! I totally get that! It's like breaking through their hard shell to get into the gooey soft warm insides, right?

But still no mullets, beards, or shaved heads for me. Eww.

9. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

partially perhaps, basically I just meant a guy who acts like he's the shizzle. Doesn't have to be a complete a-hole through and through.

10. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

On a funny note, most people can't take that probably you have(if you were, of course) twice as much fun as a straigth person...Sorry, I had to make this joke.

On a serious note, thats a shameful thing for a person to do. Creating a fake stereotype for someone they don't even know. Some people think that they should treat real life people like they treat people on the net.