1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I'm confused...

Discussion in 'Rants' started by JohnnieBob, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6-UftBHk9A

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

After viewing your profile, your 14...kids tend to get immature at this sorta age, I thought love didn't matter until 16 (though this is an ever changing number...).

In my age group, and your a girl, it seems all the rage (nearly all the girls I knew/liked were bi...yet leaned towards being lesbians) but for a guy, like being gay, it's "meh" and left to go...but certain crowds/age groups make fun of it.

I would have advised not letting this out until your at an age group where it's tolerated, but it's too late...so for now all you can do is ignore it, if they start doing pranks to you...there is the last resort my mate did to get the bullies of his back...

I won't say it because it's kinda criminal, thus I get school/parental support.

3. phishfood

phishfood Member

Yes its immaturity and labels and lots of little things but I think a lot of people are missing the point.

Its all part of human nature to single out someone or something because it makes them feel like they belong somewhere. By doing this they can at the same time hide their own embarassing problems and feel more secure with themselves.

I'm not just talking about kids and teenagers, its something you will eventually see in all kinds of humans regardless of age, sex, race and religeon. Imagine if you were 30-something and working in an office full of straight guys and you came out with being bisexual, you would get the same kind of treatment. Of course its not just geared towards sexuality either, it could be absolutely anything, like the color of your skin, how rich your parents are, your pants fell down one time, you did a smelly shit in the toilet, you farted in class.

Also just because you're being picked on now doesn't mean that you won't do this at some point in the future because its just a part of being human. From the way I'm talking you probably think that humans are shit, but there are those that eventually rise above these petty issues because they have the self esteem to live with dignity based on their own judgements of themselves.. Essentially a person that doesn't need others to confirm their value as a person.

So I wouldn't say the kids at your school are neccesarily racist or homophobic based solely on the insults they shout, but its more geared towards improving/maintaining their social standing within the school. Human beings never make a lot of sense if you think about it too directly, its easier to understand it if you were to compare them social animals like monkeys.

About telling your parents, depending on how religeos they are and their social standing among their own Christian friends it may not be such a good idea to tell them. If you think you're mom is a kind and understanding person (like you've rarely ever heard her mock another person) then you can probably be safe with telling her.

Hope that helped kiddo, growing up is never as easy as growing old.

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

im 31 and find people my age just dont give a shit, people are who they are, nobody cares or calls them names or whatever.
    its just immaturity.
    also ive found lower class uneducated people are the ones that are worst.

5. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Especially lebs. (So what? I never liked them)

6. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

And dolphins

People whom conceive being bisexual or homosexual or any sexuality that doesn't harm others are pathetic.
    I'd like to think that the way that most societies are heading in terms of how alternative lifestyles are viewed will mean that in eighty years or so; it won't be a problem being gay.
    In the meantime just rise above it, if you are being seriously bullied then you should ask the relevant authorities at your school to do something about it.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

[me=hYpNoS]agrees with this[/me]

8. JohnnieBob

JohnnieBob Well-Known Member

I find my class (The top class. Nerds FTW!) are most accepting. Especially the girls; have new girl friends (Not to be confused with girlfriends, I mean friends who are female)..
    Random, huh?

9. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Chicks love gay guys. We work out, we take care of our hygiene, we're always well-dressed and our hair is epic, we understand emotional issues, and we can do housework. What's not to love?! Except for the whole, "Sorry, I'm not into chicks" thing.

Lol. There's a stamp on DeviantArt that says all the good men are either gay, fictional, dead, taken, or all of the above.

10. msg2009

i work out too, and occasionaly shower

11. MessoMesso

That counts for nil if you have a mullet, man.

12. markswan

I don't know; Solid Snake seems to do pretty well.

13. MessoMesso

Eww, that old geezer?! Oh my God no eww old Raiden please save me...

14. markswan

By "Old Raiden" do you mean the latest tech-ninja Raiden or the Raiden from MGS2?
    I predict this exchange will become as seriously confusing as the MGS series plot...

15. MessoMesso

The Raiden that still has a lower jaw, man.

Whatever. Everyone knows Sly Cooper is the sexiest of them all (next to Freakazoid).

16. markswan

Ratchet FTW

17. msg2009

nope shaved head and a beard

18. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Only lebs have mullets. (Starting to be very racist)

19. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

You are yet young, grasshopper. "Good men" are immediately put into the friend zone and thus not considered for relationships.

20. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Yeah, women want the 'bad boys'.