1. This forum is in read-only mode.

iluvfupaburgers New Massive Cheat Database (04/23/2011)

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Shuga

Shuga Well-Known Member

Re: iluvfupaburgers New Massive Cheat Database (04/08/2011)

I did that monorail cat, i just activated the pokerus one, and same thing happened :/

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

hmmm. wierd. it works for me. try making a cheat db with only the games you want cheats for

3. Shuga

Shuga Well-Known Member

kk, thanks its just that cheat, also the encounter pokemon when i do the select button, you are supposed to trash ultra balls to get the pkmn level and master balls to the number of that pkmn i always get bulbasaur xD
    im going to play the game withouth cheats, but cheats are so tempting me they are evil r.r

4. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

Is there a disable 24 hour dw code yet?

5. Renesha

Renesha Guest

Thank you for the cheats! XD

6. Re: iluvfupaburgers New Massive Cheat Database (04/08/2011)

Your a god!!!!!!!!!!

7. Re: iluvfupaburgers New Massive Cheat Database (04/08/2011)

Can you make cheats for Naruto Shippuden Shinobi Rumble, Lego Ninjago and Harry Potter and the deatlhy hallows part 1?

8. iluvfupaburgers

new db v29.0 (04/23/2011) many games added. omega zero. check the db out. added codes for naruto and lego ninjago
    Post Merge: [time]1303693528[/time]
    hello all. i think this will be the last update i make. i have been banned from the sites i used to compile this database. im so sorry. i liked helping you guys get the codes in one db. but apparently im not giving much credit to the sites i got the codes from. or they just want the codes for their db. and my question here would be then why post the codes on the internet instead of just creating the db. they say i have done code theft but i was pretty sure i mentioned that no code was mine. unless i marked them with something. and i have mentioned codes come from gbatemp cheats, codemasters, codejunkies. whatever. i was just doing this to facilitate everyone in the search of cheats. and dont really see the harm here since not many people download this db anyways but oh well. i hope people dont judge me for "code theft" . i guess plagiarism now has another level. it is basically like writing a paper and adding bibliography but still getting plagiarism because you didnt actually talk to the man that made the info you are using and sues you for not asking him. but you did mention him, and said it was his ideas.

9. DannyBane

DannyBane New Member

cant beleive that :/
    can i just ask, what did you use to edit the cheat database?

10. iluvfupaburgers

i used r4cce to edit the db. its a pretty simple program to use. to make codes is another different story though

11. 133T

133T New Member

I have the cheat database updated, and I even custom modded it for the games I have, yet the cheats still don't work. It's now happening on both of my games I play. Is there any way to fix it? Or are the cheats just bad?

Edit - And now I went back to see what was up. Apparently, it won't work no matter what. None of the Cheat databases will work on my R4DS/DSL.

This sucks.

12. Is there an other place where you can get these cheats?

13. iluvfupaburgers

look at the credits on first page, and also on the bottom of the readme-cheats text file

14. rushfan74

rushfan74 New Member

elixer would like you to quit stealing her shit mr burgers.
    Post Merge: [time]1304026119[/time]
    you can find elixerdreams cheats legally at codemasters project (cmp.com)
    Post Merge: [time]1304026556[/time]
    www.codemasters-project.net and ask before you take next time mr. burgers

15. iluvfupaburgers

uhm. ok whatever. he did know about it and he was fine with it. and i did give credit to the places on which where i got the codes. so i was not basically stealing. and please, dont come back here. i wasnt thinking in coming back ok? and that is not the only place to find cheats. there is a pretty good db aswell at cheats.gbatemp.net

16. rushfan74

rushfan74 New Member

if anyone is still looking for retrogamefan,he has uploaded 6.58 onto filetrip just a little while ago.

17. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

He did it Around 9:30 am UK time this morning, I have now just added to Unofficial DATs ROMs 5676 and 5677, To iluvfupaburgers TTMenu/YSMenu v6.58 section last page

Please this is the Cheats section!

18. rushfan74

rushfan74 New Member

yeah i see that. der i guess i'm a little late Jhon.

19. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

No proplem, Them games work fine as i do test them myself befour uploading!

Glad RGF fixed Rio !, He is grate!!.

20. saintnaota

saintnaota Member

where can i download the game?? [size=10pt]Tales Of Innocence[/size] USA ver. can someone send me the link PLIZZZZ :(