1. This forum is in read-only mode.

If you had a bankai...

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by f-xkira, Apr 22, 2009.

1. icelol

icelol Active Member

Legendary like king Arthur's Excalibur and Lancelot's arondight.

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

That's what I mean there, would those swords even be considered legandary? I mean they look like crap compared to Ichigo's bankai or even Rukia's

3. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Just a balanced weapon at least... and fight with it t'll I drop dead.

4. crazytuna

just like Kenpachi :p

5. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

did anyone ever seen kenpachi bankai....does he even believe in using it cause bankai is a like a quick way to finish your enemy while kenpachi loves to have fun stabing his opponent

6. Kenpachi does not have a bankai: he doesn't even know the name of his zampakutou. The only reason his sword is in constant shikai state is because of his massive spiritual power. He tried to call upon his sword, to ask it its name, but to no avail [after the first confrontation against Ichigo, when Yachiru takes him outta the streets to the top of a roof. I don't remember the exact chapter, and I don't have time to search for it right now... At most, if you so desire, I shall search for it later.]
    Besides... I don't think Kenpachi would be much happier knowing the name of his sword... He'd just start abusing it more than he already does!

7. crazytuna

I dont think Kenpachi even knows the name of his Zanpakatou, but for those watching the anime right now,
    I wonder which one of the rebelling Zanpaktous is Kenpachi's

8. icelol

icelol Active Member

Hey if you have seen Fate/Stay Night you would know and it's not about looks =]

9. riksa90

riksa90 Well-Known Member

Shikai: Dual Kukris
    Bankai: Hmm, a stiletto that allows me to go invisible (and erase any trace of my existence). And maybe sure kill backstabs. FYI I'm a spy.

Sonicspeed bladed boomerang could be awesome too.

10. crazytuna

So you're just going to be part of the covert ops :p

11. taokaka

taokaka New Member

Lets see... a pair of claws with with needles that shoot out with small gravity fields surrounding them causing implosions to the person that gets cut by them. These of course come out of the tip of the claw. I guess to make this happen have the bankai have a constant recreation of metal alloy. This of course would imply that I could in fact claw the opponent, and have metal spread through their body rupturing vital organs. Well that's my general idea.

12. crazytuna

you don't really need that, you can condense Reatsu and use it like a cero, but in your case like needles

13. evannick

evannick Well-Known Member

bankai - should be twin like shunsui's and allows me to move even faster than ichigo so i can slash people in 1/4 blink of an eye=p

14. crazytuna

you know what would be better than lightning fast movements?
    teleportation

15. altair009

altair009 Well-Known Member

Mine would be a huge manly beard. that has a fist inside it. arrrgh.

16. crazytuna

this guy is going to rule the world
    real one and Shinigami's one

17. altair009

i'll make sure i'll sapre anyone who has a manly beard.

18. crazytuna

QUICK I MUST GROW ONE!
    BANKAI!
    *lame mustaches grow

19. altair009

The force is strong in this one.

20. crazytuna

I am honored great altair