1. This forum is in read-only mode.

If you had a bankai...

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by f-xkira, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

They are doing it to make the story much longer...

2. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Probably a good 3-5 mins? Plus the bankai cannot reverted until all of the spiritual energy of the user is drained. hence why I could only use it once.

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Could a bankai be the ability to inflict utmost ecstasy and sexual pleasure on somebody?

*CJ uses his sexy bankai
    All people in the room are paralysed in utmost pleasure

4. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

My shikai will become a Duel Disk. My bankai will become a D-Wheel/Duel Runner (5D). Only weakness is, I must have a deck with me. Wnen I bring an opponents Spiritual energy to 0, he is killed.

5. I'd like to have a bankai like this... Named 'Yami no tsurugi'.
    Normal: A normal katana, nothing unusual here.
    Shikai: A Zweihander, as long and as heavy as humaly handle-able [If you don't know what a Zweihander is, it's just the German name for a Two-Handed Sword... I just think it sounds better this way!]
    Bankai: Faithful to its name, it would become a totally black Zweihander, leaving a trail of darkness on its path. By the way... It would be better if it could change my outfit, just like Ichigo's and Soi-Fon's... A black armor would look absolutely COOL!

It wouldn't be a all-rounder weapon... But I'd die to have this as my weapon.
    [And also... You never know... There might be some unknown 'addenda' to the weapon... Do not forget that even Tensa Zangetsu had an added ability, Getsuga Tenshou.]

6. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

you got me there loonylion i guess every bankai has a week spot no matter how strong they are

7. vba.sonic

vba.sonic Member

My Bankai would be like a summoning portal summoning some anime heros

8. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

that doesn't even make sense >_<

9. nhidiocy

nhidiocy Member

soo your bankai would summon random anime characters too attack people?
    my bankai would simply give me ultimate control over water...so basically i'm a water bender...or is that too powerful?

10. crazytuna

no such thing as too powerful, there's always a guy out there that's going to own you
    like he's water immune
    BAM, you're pretty much screwed

11. nhidiocy

nhidiocy Member

what am i up against a water god or the sun?

12. crazytuna

well someone with strong fire that basically vaporizes your water, or someone with earth control that can absorb your water

13. nhidiocy

nhidiocy Member

well...unless i'm up against a living fireball or a stone golem, their screwed because they are partially water so all i need to do is drain it..

14. lastheart

lastheart Member

uuumm...lemme think here...i would guess osmething with a scythe, but that woud be too awesome...

shikai: a shamshir
    bankai: 8 arms with scimitars! :D

15. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

My bankai has the power of cosplay. I can turn into any anime character.

16. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

My bankai have the power to turn to something that my opponent feared the most....

17. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

and not overcome it, too. ;D

18. icelol

icelol Active Member

My bankai will be a sword that can take up the forms of legendary weapons and mimic their abilities to a certain extent.
    I'll call it Zzz.

19. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

I call that "noob"

20. crazytuna

what do you mean by legendary weapons?
    I mean if you have something as powerful as a Zanpaktou, every weapon would be legendary wouldn't they?