1. This forum is in read-only mode.

If you could have anything for the DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Deathbreak911, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Nathan_26

Nathan_26 Well-Known Member

Super Mario Galaxy :D

2. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

a new version of lsdj(i tried the emus it was lame) and not nitrotracker

3. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

an mmorpg, rpg maker, all those. Msn or aim app maybe? Also some older snes games like legend of the seven stars.

4. buuured

they already have those homebrews apart from the mmorpg that i would like

5. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

I mean a real one. Homebrew isn't that good. I tried the snes emulater for ds for legend of the seven stars and it FAILED. also I've never found an rpg maker. An the msn homebrew didn't work that good.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Don't base your opinions on all homebrew just because of one or two that you didn't like. There are some excellent projects out there. Remember, that emulators aren't perfect, and on the DS, won't be able to emulate every game you want with perfection. And also the fact that they use third-party libraries and code, meaning it's not as efficient (presumably).

There was also a MMORPG homebrew, I don't know what it's progress now is though.

7. Germthegeek

Germthegeek New Member

F-Zero - A totally new game for the DS (F-Zero GX for the GC kicked a$$!)
    More RAM - Open up for more homebrew
    Internal Storage - I *think* the DSi has some. Not sure
    Openness toward Homebrew - (Think Wii Channel meets Homebrew)
    Better L+R buttons - Mine wore out after less than a year. Need to blow in them every now and again
    Designer Cases from Nintendo - Cool designs & transparent parts with an OEM feel

8. buuured

ds Organise has something like that where you can download homebrew apps from a list it opens on your ds its quite handy actually it has demos and trailers too altough they may be a tad old hahaha

9. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

WHY HAS NOBODY AGREED WITH THIS PERSON YET?

10. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

I have agreed, but just didn't write it down

11. Fripplebubby

Fripplebubby Member

One thing for the DS?

How about just a new DS, with DS controls and PSP graphics...
    I mean, no one has actually released new handheld hardware in, say, 5 years or so. Dsi, Psp Go, these are the same hardware! No better graphics since 2004! (Come on, Microsoft!) But if I have to stick with this DS, i'd say... More Japanese RPGs getting released here in the states. Some get translated, but still...

12. crazytuna

I don't think Microsoft is ever going to make the jump to the handheld industry

13. buuured

it'ld be a loss. Although the 360 is a good consol and popular in the states and mos of europe the 360 failed epicly in japan (yes the gaming capital of the world)

14. crazytuna

yeah well, Japan is the home of Sony and Nintendo, I don't think they need to do advertising for Microsoft...

15. alkotsios

alkotsios Active Member

a game maker ds so icould have a game like i want it to be

16. buuured

or make a homebrew maker on your pc for your ds im not saying its going to be easy but it has more freedom and even though it looks that way im not obsessed by homebrew xD

17. xkoolguy90x

xkoolguy90x Well-Known Member

i wouldnt mind the ds having a coffee dispenser. a cup of very sweet coffee comes out of nowhere even if the ds is very skinny lol. that would be so awsome...

i would love to see a dothack game on the ds. or some game that you can make a character from scratch and run around a giant open field with multiple other players worldwide and it has no lag what-so-ever... but that would be impossible to do. small screen and such. plus the lag will make your ds commit suicide lol.

18. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Personally, a Commercial Rogue-like would be fantastic :)

19. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you people are all forgetting the most important addon for the DS:

[​IMG]

When that comes out I'm getting a DS.

20. kadyome

kadyome Well-Known Member

oh i want games like DOTA DS WHOOA!! totally cool? Gunbound DS! ohh and Half Life DS!!