1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i think it's called Demerol....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tomoka, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Re: i think it's called dimmerall...(i dunno how to spell it either...)

No i just have a lot of family in nursing and i read alot. ALso if you have been taking all this for pain and are still feeling pain it could be your mind has created the pain to keep you on the drugs. So if you actually get off the drugs then you may not even have pain at all.

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

Re: i think it's called dimmerall...(i dunno how to spell it either...)

i've had the pain since i was 6 years old...i fell of the stairs, and fractured my spine T_T sooo....that they put me on painkillers for fer about a week...took me off...pain was gone for about a week...but gradually came back, and is bad as ever T_T

3. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Maybe your better now.

4. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Arc is right once again. You can get rebound pain from the narcotics after you go off them. Your body aches in places you never had pain, that is a sign your body is craving the drug. But in some cases people do need the pain medicines as pain is subjective. Do not feel bad about taking them for a real problem, just don't overdue it, as coming off of them is a bitch. I know for a fact times 10000000000000000

5. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

yep puking, pain, possible hallucinations, etc.

6. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

doubtful...a year ago(maybe not even that long), my doc lowered the dosage of them, and i couldn't move cuz the pain was so bad T_T

hmmm...well..when he lowered the doage, i just had pain in the normal areas...migraines, and my back...

o_O give me a chance to reply peoples!

3 times!

7. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

8. dedboy

dedboy Guest

We are passionate about the issue. But in all honesty, do all you can to maintain yourself. And same thing to you Arc. We need people like you guys around. Arc is smart, catz is strong. Too many weak people now that whine and moan. Strong people make stronger people. Thank you for allowing me to respond to your topic and problem. Flame on peeps, flame on.

9. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

^_^

10. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Wow start talking about a cat pissing in a sink and get educated on back pain issues this place is awesome!

Chronic back pain runs in my family and its a bitch finding any sort of relief I just deal with it the best i can with over the counter meds, can't afford Dr visits with no insurance :(

11. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

this place is awesome, cuz it's the best forum on the web! though since were WAY off topic...expect a lock soon -.-"

12. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Spent a good oh, eight years there. I had to work sixteen hour days to get health insurance, then didn't even know I had it for a years time. I am chronically stupid. That is my real sickness. Shhhh, don't want the cat that pisses in the sink to find out, otherwise she'll aim for my face. She couldn't miss it either.

13. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

We were not off topic. The topic was demerol and we were talking about.....Demerol! So no Not off topic.