1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I phone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adnan1992, Nov 29, 2007.

1. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member

I hate everything apple because of one teacher I had.
    This SOB buys a bunch of apple stock, Then goes to a school and gets district funding(ROP class) then buys a bunch of apple stuff...he refuses to use PC and he don't know a damn thing about what he is teaching. His whole class felt like a apple advertisement.
    Thus now I hate Apple and all there products. It is my goal to see that teacher and apple die horrible horrible deaths.

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

if you just want a mp3 player, get a mp3 phone like me, i'm happy with my Nokia 5700.

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ yeah also any of the sony walkman phones are pretty decent.

4. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

^but they have to use the stupid memory sticks made by sony :(

5. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

not my W950i, it just has 4GB internal.

6. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

wanna know my opinion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI

in perspective, you can buy a legally unlocked iphone (unlocked by apple, only for sale in germany) for 999 euros. that's about £720. you can buy an imac with that sort of cash.

yo buy an iphone for about £300, then get forced into an 18 month contract costing £35 a month with one of the worst mobile operators in recent history...

compare that price to the LG viewty, with its 5 megapixel camera and slow motion video cam (pure win) which is £280 on pay as you go.

plus i think the iphone is ugly.

7. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I subscribed to Will It Blend... Their videos are awesome... Some idiot said the iPhone in the video was fake.