1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I need a game to get addictive...!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by asdzxc123789, Jan 21, 2009.

1. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Dude thnx (Nintendude) but 2 questions:
    -Does EBA has licensed songs? Or just melodies?
    -I searched on "N+" in download part but nothing came??

I've played others...

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

That's because it's listed as 'N Plus'

3. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Yeah W:TDis awsome... Luv it!

4. King Rincer

King Rincer Member

I got really addicted to Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. Only just discovered that series, its ace though! Otherwise advance wars games (made by the same people as FE:SD) Prof Layton, Ninja Town and for a completly different type but very good there is New International Track and field.

5. richard_brooksid

richard_brooksid Well-Known Member

Oh yeah - totally forgot about Professor Layton and the Curious Village; great game. I wish they would hurry up and release the other 2 (or 3) that have been in Japan for several months now. Anyone have an idea when those will be here?

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I only play WTDDS, N+, VGH, Anguna, Space Invaders and others. And occasionally StillAliveDS (big fan of homebrew).

7. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

What does this stand for? :p

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Warcraft Tower Defense. Something I recommended to you.

9. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

No prob, and EBA has licensed songs. A mixed batch too, but you will probably recognize all the songs.

When you search N+, try "N Plus" instead, thats how I found it.

(Am I allowed to link to on site roms?)

Edit: My bad, someone already answered the N question

10. Sterl500

Sterl500 Member

if people are still going here then i recommend:

Big Bang Mini
    Front Mission (a sort of rpg i guess, but still addictive)
    Mario Party Ds
    Heavy Armor Brigade(like tank beat)
    N Plus(pretty fun)

Anything that I am missing? ???

11. richard_brooksid

richard_brooksid Well-Known Member

Elebits The Adventures Of Kai And Zero (3250): The game play is very much like that of Zelda hourglass

Big Bang Mini (3333): Fun and challenging; the game play physics are similar to those in Soul Bubles

12. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Try ALL Dragon Quest/Warrior games... I love that RPG and it will always be my favourite!

13. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

i recomend puzzle quest ds

But don't bother if you have played it on any other system or the pc demo.

it will mess with your eyes otherwise.

14. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Search N plus

15. pk stijnie

pk stijnie Member

advance wars: Days of ruin
    is a great game good gameplay and online function
    is hight rated at gaming sites
    i would recommen you this one

16. Thalinor

Thalinor Active Member

/sarcastic

So you want to get addicted?

They say smoking is but don't believe that, I have quit 1000 times. ::wink::

Crack and Heroin are quite addictive too. If you are looking for a proper addiction, I would go with one of those.

As for games, any online MMORPG is addictive, but I am not sure you want/intend to be addicted to anything (including games).

/serious
    A good friend of mine (my age, thus around 30!) is addicted to World of Warcraft. When I mean addicted, his marriage is failing [wife just moved out of the house], he is on his last warning before termination at a very well paying job [for both being late and running WOW on a work computer], and is so caught up in the game that when I ask him to go out, we can only go to a bar with Wi-Fi so he can bring his laptop and play. I know I am usually sarcastic when I post here, but in the case of this paragraph, I am being completely serious. It’s really sad to watch someone’s life self destruct over a damn video game. Then again, I used to play Dark Age of Camelot and spent at least a few Christmases on the computer instead of with my family. I also quit a job at one point because the work hours were "prime time" when people were online. I guess everyone can get to that point but in my case that was many years ago.

I think you meant "I am looking for a game to fall in love with" rather than "get addicted too" and some of the posts above have great games. I would also look at some of the earlier stuff as well. GBA has Zelda ported which for me was a lot of fun to play again after so many years. Black Sigil : Blade of the Exiled should be out in a few weeks and they say will offer 50+ hours of storyline. That may do the trick for you. The only problem is Graffiti has a problem with getting projects released on time and this game has been delayed several times.

17. tenchan4

tenchan4 Well-Known Member

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Tenchan4.... Have you seen the last image in your post properly?...
    Seriously dude?! WHAT?!!!!

19. tenchan4

tenchan4 Well-Known Member

20. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member