1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I miss this show

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by HumrH360, Aug 26, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

are you talking about Alvin and the Chipmunks and Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers?

i dont really like Catdog though.....

now then to mare i think, the more i recall....

Scooby doo, Captain Planet and Captian N

good old time ^_^

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Cartoon producers in the 80's & early 90's really knew what they're doing, now it's just lame rehashes & lame originals. Except for South Park & The Simpsons though.

3. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

Oh ho ho! like i said before, if you want unoriginal, watch the disney channel!

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Disney just started to suck when they left the Mickey, Donald & Goofy Formula. Those old Disney shorts were da bomb!

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

disney went massively downhill in 1998 and they've got worse ever since.

6. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

ARE YOU KIDDING LOONY!? IT HIT ROCK BOTTOM!

7. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i think i'm the only one here who like Kim Possible....

8. N-D

N-D Member

they are back but just is not the same as was, there are rumors that they are going to make a Thundercats movie and IMDb is showing that it is in development with a date of 2015 for release however, it has been in development for the last 4 years so I would not hold high hopes for it

9. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

They just don't make cartoons as they use to anymore.

Not like it matters to me. I have not watched any TV shows for years other than the news...

EDIT: I see that you have bumped this topic, N-D...

10. kewong

kewong Well-Known Member

I miss the old shows.This morning when I was watching a cartoon show called Fanboy and Chum Chum with my bro......oh gawd O.O

11. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Sad part, kids these days dont understand the love giving for these old shows.
    All they want now is HQ and shit.

12. Lea-Gamer

Lea-Gamer Well-Known Member

I never had the priviledge of FOXTEL as a small child. Now, whenever I get the chance, I watch the "Boomerang" channel; forget CN (well, adventure time is pretty good)!

13. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

everyone missed the classic spiderman , where he uses some machine around his wrists to shoot web unlike in modern stories where he has web glands !!!!!!