1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I love my father right now (A story about basketball and instant rage)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by personuser, Sep 22, 2010.

1. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Well, dad blew again because I creased a page in my spanish book by accident (laid my arm on it, go fig). I'm writing this while he's at his hand appointment. He's getting crazier. He says he's going to crack and leave me with my mentally unstable mom.

We do have the piece but dad won't let us just do that, he wants me to buy a BRAND NEW one with MY MONEY.

And my public school, ya it IS a threat. If he sends me back to public he also plans to

-steal my VideoGames
    -wipe my drives
    -Refuse to take me to auditions/play rehearsals.
    and so much more.
    Here's hoping something goes right for him for once and he stops being evil.

Well, ya there's not much I can do. Dad was a tough philly kid in the 60s and he was pretty much my opposite, but he decided that I should be different than him and be a smart kid who works really hard, so he intends to pretty much, shape another him without flaws.

It's hard to describe.

I'll do my best, I guess, and get that $50 backboard.

2. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

Whats wrong with public school?

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Taunting. People are generally dumbass fuck-faces who think they are all big and mighty.
    People calling you names until you crack and start yelling every profanity at them on the top of your lungs and going crazy like I did.
    None of the teachers bothered to see what the problem was. LOL

After that, no one really messed with me. :p

4. personuser

This.

I threw a chair at a bully once, no really.

He threw a student-sized desk.

Needless to say, it sucked for both of us.

5. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

True.
    I'm in public school that's full of chavs. There used to be a balance of moshers and chavs but the moshers are gone and the chavs are taking over.
    I have to put up with racism everyday and i'm thinking of moving school.

You threw a chair then the bully threw a person sized table? You must've been really angry.

6. dedboy

dedboy Guest

My grandfather fought in WWII, my father 'Nam, me in enduring freedom. The greatest wars are fought within the four walls of your home, not in a theater of operations nor in a militarized zone.
    If he wants you to grow up and be tough , hell even stronger to survive, then he thinks this is the way to teach you.
    In the end, should you end up looking back on this one day, here's hoping you do it with a smile on your face, a cold beer in one hand, and no regrets in your mind or soul. In other words, don't just go forward, go beyond.

7. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

Lol what kind of schools does everyone go to? I mean I went to a public schools all my life and now I am in college. My high school was a really cool place and we also had an anime club. Also take high level and advance classes, so you will be with cool and nice smart people.

8. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

haha, my schools crazy! at least the one i went to last year was :p teacher got pulled out of the classroom in shackles being arrested from rape, and this was the room across the hall ;) ontopic- based on what i've read, your dad can't be to bad, he just cares to much and doesn't really know what to do :p just buy the backboard and let him be happy!

9. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

DAMNNIT. TELL US MORE ABOUT IT.

10. personuser

My elementary music Teacher (notably the only black teacher we ever had during my time at my school) got caught with like a 9 year old girl, alone, doing nasty stuff...

I saw my high school music teacher (7th grade) playing with himself after music class when he thought all the kids left. Of course this was before puberty so I had no idea what he was doing but now I know...*shudder*

I've no clue WTF is wrong with music in my area...

As for dad, he's calm now cause school is done for today and he's making burgers on the grill :D

I figure, since I'm obviously the "P.O.W." in this situation I should just do what he says till he's happy.

Damn, inspirational.

My grandpa fought in Korea. the only story he ever told me was that one night both sides' generals got drunk and he had to hold his up while the general was drunkenly yelling at the other.

He told me it when I was SIX.

11. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Well you're inspirational too personuser. I hope you get tempered by your situation and only grow that much stronger for the world ahead.

12. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

huh well my average secondary shcool in england isnt as s... as what other people are saying (its a boys school)

13. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

No he isn't. Do you have any clue what his dad went through?

Frankly, if personuser was my kid and this shit happened, I would disown him.