1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I like this place! ^^

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ThatCrazyGirlAgain, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eeeeeerrrrrr....what's a Seph? [​IMG]

- KIDDING!

XD Sorry, but my God is Alan Rickman and after him Rufus Sewell and after him Batman and after him Alucard from Hellsing and after him Alucard's voice actor and after him that dude at my Uni who keeps organising student protests against EVERYTHING in existence and after him coffee and after coffee chocolate and after chocolate curry and after curry Wire in the Blood (the TV show) and after that there's a whole bunch of other crap... :-k Yeah...my worship list is kinda crowded right about now... >.>

We've been over this - those who posess that knowledge must perish. [​IMG]

..../awkward silence II - the son of awkward silence/...me neither. /tosses jar over shoulder/

Pfffffft - sanity. ::) I eat corn flakes with yogurt. /nods/ That's how sane I am.

Yeah, maybe you could, since I don't have a musical bone in my body. In fact, if I try to sing, my voice reaches a certain frequency that kills babies in two miles radius. ( ._.) Three, if I do mainstream.

2. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Well... I just read up ahead what it meant.... and violet is an awesome color, next to red and blue of course ::)
    Hey can you blame me for just waking up and posting that lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.