1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I just noticed something...PROFILE PICTURES!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mds64, Jun 21, 2009.

1. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

All Fixed *stupid Flamer*

2. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

Well, you're entitled to your opinion. I don't really like her as much as the other two.

3. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Cause she's the only one who would go against an eletric pokemon with a water pokemon

4. fnk

fnk Well-Known Member

Yeah, but in the anime they have like field avantages and stuff that can sometimes makes a Water Pokemon win against an Electric Pokemon.

5. crazytuna

They should put those in the games too, the field advantages

6. fnk

fnk Well-Known Member

It'd be too complicated.

7. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

It would be kind of cool to have terrain bonuses, like if a water pokemon is in water, they gain a boost similar to rain dance or something.

Anyway, I think everyone knows what my picture is. lol

8. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

Well, sure. But, wouldn't that be overpowering Pokemon? I mean, there's the weather effects and the hold items. There's really no point in doing that.

Oops, I forgot that this isn't a Pokemon thread! LOL. I'll stop for now.

9. robinzhood

robinzhood New Member

i think chrono cross is a game with field advantages 0.0 i think its totally awesome though but what do u think of my pic 0.0

10. crazytuna

It brings yaoi thoughts in me :p

11. fnk

fnk Well-Known Member

I don't get why people don't get mine.

12. 9NineBreaker9

9NineBreaker9 Well-Known Member

I just changed my profile picture - psyche!

Anywho, 'tis Cubone, my favorite Pokemon. Firstly, I think it's entirely adorable for some reason. Secondly, it kicks ass in the games (more so Marrowak, but still...).

Thirdly, I use it for the sinister reason that it wears its mother's skull to hide its sadness, and I use it for the motif that we all hide under a mask. Hell, even here, we hide under the mask of our profile pictures and (hopefully) more intelligent conversations than our awkward selves might manage in real life (or maybe I'm speaking from experience).

Yes, I have put too much thought into my avatar - what of it?

13. failtorespond

failtorespond Well-Known Member

Makes me want to drink kool-aid.

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

@ Failuretorespond-it looks awsome with that facial expression of yours :)

@insanecrazy07-I don't actually know what yours is from-but it suits the name XD

As for the whole pokemon thing, they SHOULD put in more mechanics...and have portable 3-d games with some voice acting-I'd rather hear a crappy "bulbasaur" than a strange gb noise...

But all the female support chacters act the same to me, all of them-tomboyish-yet extremly girly-and for some reason you think they might like ash-but get pissed of because he eat, sleeps and drinks pokemon!

...that didn't come out right...meh

Anyway, if they had a cast change, it might be for the best, prehaps a more realistic main character, and prehaps support that follows suit...

Like the games-the anime has gone stale-but at least the gakmes have enough hook to make me buy a bargin bin PBR (most wouldn't bother if they aren't into pokemon-waste of $30 aus )

15. insanecrazy07

I'll softmod my Wii before I buy any games for it, speaking of PBR.

And my profile pic is the icon for Shadow Word: Pain in WoW.
    It was either that or have someone's stupid name embedded across the middle.

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I won't mod my wii, it's the only console I actually buy games for it, I'm a nintendo fan, and thus...I gotta give them money every now and then, but I'm always looking for game bargins (no more heros cheapest price-$40 aus-every where else 80 on supposed "sales")

WoW eh-the one big game I refuse to play XD

17. insanecrazy07

The only reason I'm gonna mod it is because it's the easiest of the 3 to mod.

18. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Should I change mine?

I love it but I also have a cartman.gif one.

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...if you wish, it's not up to me to control your life...

But if that's what you want-can you clean my car XD jk

20. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Sure. Give me your phone ,adress and write when you are not home ,put the key under your rug and I will clean your car .