1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I just found the best Ice Cream flavor ever.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TirithRR, Dec 1, 2009.

1. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

If you are in Canada, try the Cappuccino frozen yogurt from Chapman's, found in your grocery freezer section.

2. marcy

marcy Guest

bacon-icecream sonds interesting :D, but I think I stick with chocolate

3. shaNa-chan

shaNa-chan Well-Known Member

I love chocolate~~ :D

4. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

never tried. I was in canada in toronto

5. Shibuku_Dogenzaka

Shibuku_Dogenzaka Well-Known Member

I think everyone should try different flavours of ice-cream, you might be surprised :] ....or you could end up face down in the bathroom sink heh...worse case scenario ;D

6. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i've had garlic ice-cream before but it's disgusting

7. Shibuku_Dogenzaka

That definetly is trying something new o_O
    Such a broad range of ice-cream flavours ^-^;

8. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

Ew @ bacon & other meat-flavored ice creams. lol I'm a traditionalist when it comes to ice cream - you can't go wrong if it's got something to do with chocolate. The more chocolate ingredients, the better. ^^

One of the reasons I love living in Hawaii is we have a local company that makes ice cream called Rose Lani. *drools* They make tropical flavored ice creams - my favorite are haupia (coconut pudding), mango & cream, Kona Mudpie (coffee ice cream with fudge swirls & bits of brownie) & Menehune mint chocolate chip.

Also, on some of the other islands (Oahu, Maui & Kauai) there's a ice cream shop called Lapart's that makes the most amaaazing homemade ice creams & shakes. T^T I'm so jealous we don't have any here on the Big Island. If I had the money to start a company, I'd so bring the franchise here... to go broke eating all the ice cream. XD

9. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

My favourite ice cream is organic strawberry flavour, it retains the sharpness and the slight sourness from the strawberry, rather than that mass produced nonsense.

10. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

Some people make ginger flavoured Ice cream. I would like to try french fries and vanilla flavoured. Because french fries dipped in vanilla ice cream is delicious. but they have to be fast food fries, not homemade fries.

11. equitypetey

oh you just reminded me of mcdonalds fries and dipped in strawberry milkshake mmmmmmmmmmmmm

12. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

yep yep yep, my kid dips his McD fries in his vanilla ice cream cone. Yuk, lol.

13. Shibuku_Dogenzaka

lol actually i do that too, dipping my fries in vanilla ice cream ^.^

14. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Same X3
    I put ice cream on the meat too X3

15. equitypetey

i think it's to do with the salt and sugar dance on your tongue and is incredibly more-ish, have you ever cooked anything that is seasoned with both salt and sugar? i think you'll find that dish very yummy.