1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I Hope this doesn't tick seph off, Heaven Forbid if it does.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Sorry about that then, but I wasn't around when the other threads were being in hot discussion. Although I do know that one other thread was left open for discussion though.

And about your stand point that RomUlation does not stand for piracy per se, that's another reason why this place is unique unlike its other contemporaries which are a hundred percent pro piracy.

2. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Yes. It is no a new discussion but this is the best of all the discussions relating to the issue.

3. The scorpion

The scorpion Active Member

Part of me deciding to join was to support the site throught this rough patch, the hate commenters are real ignorant selfish retards who seem to completely forget that everything doesn't exist to serve them and only them.
    The admins and staff at romulation are admirable in the way they have dealt with the current situation in my oppinion.

Perhaps one good thing to come out of this is that it will weed away some of the ungratefull parasites on this site (I feel like Andrew Ryan after that last sentence)...

4. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

I know of another site that does this too, but not an affiliate. Nevertheless it is a cool feature. Both Romu and the other site actually Split up and INDIVIDUALLY ZIP all the same roms in one set from a GOODSET. you have NO idea how many titles it takes to scroll through to find all of one game in a goodset, specially if its like SMB and has lotsa hacks.

Romu, I salute you.