1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I got a Wii!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Relys, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

The Wii you can mod. (mine is)
    The latest update Nintendo released said that it MIGHT brick Wii's that had been modified but so far I haven't heard of many reports of bricking.
    Will they prevent it in a future update? I dunno.

I have no idea about the PS3, I hear they're pretty aggressive towards modders.

But don't decide because of that, the Wii and the PS3 are two entirely different gaming machines. Look into the games available to each system and then decide on what you want, you don't want to buy a console and then realize that the games aren't as you had expected.

2. pottasome

pottasome Member

yeah,,, thnx seph

3. Dialga.888

Dialga.888 Member

So I got a Wii With Internet. Also with Mario Strikers Charged and Pokemon Battle Revolution and Wii Play and Zelda. ;D

4. Dialga.888

Dialga.888 Member

Re: i also have!!

You can't get Wii Fit...... Its coming Out in January 2008 or later

5. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Re: i also have!!

More like WiiShit amirite?

6. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

I finally have a Wii! :D

7. Seph

If anyone has any online games lemme know and I'll play against them, I have yet to try the Wii online.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

And if anyone owns Seph at an online Wii game then post here immediately :p

9. Seph

SMITED FOR DISOBEDIENCE!

10. dooz

dooz Member

i'd play if i had mario strikers, or any game for that matter :(

11. adrelith

adrelith Well-Known Member

I got a Wii on the Australian release (nerd :p) and I've got Zelda, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Monster 4x4, Cooking Mama and Warioware. I'm looking to get Trauma Centre imported too, that game looks sooooooo good :) When I first got my Wii I looked into mod-chips but I decided I couldn't be bothered :p I have a good link to a site that can show you how to install the Cyclowiz here at I-hacked. I'm a member, you can see some of my work there, other stuff is members only. I had LOTS of PSP modding stuff on my website Phreak Hacks, but that's not hosted at the moment.

12. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

I'm sure it's not that hard to do. ;)

:D Joking.