1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I DREWDED some AnImE!

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by megashell, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

that neku is petty cool, i'd like to see your finished Kratos too.... he looks constipated XD

2. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Constipated ^O^

HA HA HA, he kinda does doesnt he! XP

Yeah ill vectorize him and colour him as soon as im done with my last 2 requests. and then do that to each one of the others aswell

3. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Damn that Neku looks like the original!
    you have to show me how to draw man!
    want to trade? I'll give you the background drawing and you give me the anime drawing

4. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

Pleaze draw me!

5. megashell

LOL, thanks, okay you draw the background for me and then you can have the neku pic! =D Glad you like it, im working on shiki now. hope it comes out good

LOL, ill draw homer and spider pig, LOL, then you are in the picture with homer, will that be okay? XP

6. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

7. crazytuna

the city in TWEWY? instead I drew you a rubik's cube :D

yay? I know my cube looks weird :p

[​IMG]

8. megashell

;D HAHA! THATS NEAT! I really do like it alot! Great work man! the cube looks wicked!

and i have progress with shiki, im a bit loaded with work now, but ill try and finish her a.s.a.p

[​IMG]

9. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    New character release for my Neverwinter night 2 mod. :)

Once again nice series of artwork megashell. You know what, we should ask Seph/ Loony to create a board especially for artwork.

BTW megashell, try doing one of Sephiroth or Solid Snake my favourite characters

10. megashell

YOU ARE AWESOME! that is one awesome piece of work there!

Man i need to get myself a tablet, mouse work is hard

and yeah you are even more great if you could get that there is a place just for artwork.

Sephiroth is to epic to draw! D: ill try solid snake. Maybe if I draw both, Snake’s less epicnes wil balence out sephiroths epicnes and then ill be able to draw him, HAHA

11. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

these arent so bad at all, you drewded them pretty good like

12. crazytuna

what you draw with a mouse?
    I thought you did them by hand >_>

13. megashell

thanks i try... but i need to draw more, to get better

I do do them with hand i was talking about my inking in, like i did with the link and whatnot, everything from page 1 to 2 its all mouse work, everything here on page 3 is all done by hand

14. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Megashell, seriously you gotta get a tablet. It is way more forgiving than most other mediums. God, stil remember the time when I had to colour things in with marker rendering. A real nightmare.

15. megashell

LOL, yeah i know, mousework sucks! ill try to get one, but im broke now, okay so i havnt been here for a week, and i havnt done anything, but i have no prodjects at the moment, so i am working on NEKU, im stil at the same place with shiki tho... :-[

Well here is Neku line art

Just to tell everyone, these things arnt this small, i just dont want the stuff to take a year to download, okay here is the 1st step

[​IMG]

And after that i did the first layer of colour. And here IT is.

[​IMG]

16. crazytuna

Hey I'm trying to draw Neku too
    and I wanted to ask where should I start off at first? head? body?

PS:SHIKI!!!!!!

17. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

it looks really good :)

18. megashell

LOL, i start of with like a skeleton, you make your uber pose that way, you can also get your proportions right that way, and me, i start off with body, arms, legs, feet, hands and then only head... weird process im sure ^^ but it works for me. I want to see your neku as well ;P

PS: ill try and finish Shiki today.

LOL, thanks i hope it looks good when im done with the whole thing

19. growlth

growlth Well-Known Member

Oooo nice chibi, I'd like to see some more lol

20. megashell

LOL, okay that was an easy request ^^ sorry if you think its crap, done in a few minutes :p

:-X
    [​IMG]