1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Humanity should end.

Discussion in 'Rants' started by allkratos, Jun 28, 2010.

1. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Because you're 13. That is.
    Post Merge: [time]1277727681[/time]
    How terrible? I think it's just all right.
    Post Merge: [time]1277728191[/time]
    In the last paragraph i did write about how can we, collectively be better (at least in my opinion). Just don't read on surface.

2. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Then why don't you take all your close friends and relatives with you and just perform a ritual mass suicide. We (the internet) will certainly not care about you, or them, if all of you are gone. With people like you banished from this mortal coil, life will still go on, whether you like it or not. I will still be working as an engineer just to make more money and buy a house, Natewlie will continue being an awesome mom for her kids, Suiseiseki will continue banging more girls (including ones you know, just to console and make them forget about you!), and tehuber1337 will continue smashing other people's faces in here on RomU that are asking for it.

I predict that this thread will go on for a few pages, and the OP of this thread will STILL be alive, thus rendering the entire point of his babble null (if it has not been already...)

3. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

So, my greatest claim to fame is being an internet asshole...

Mission accomplished 8)

4. allkratos

Still, feel the power from the mother of destruction...haha i'm happy now so enough of this ranting on this rant.

5. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Which won't happen for a billion years.

Also, way to take a shit on your own topic.

6. allkratos

Thanks.

7. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

And, we're now on page 2 of this thread.

So... allkratos, are you going to volunteer to shove yourself off this mortal coil any time soon, just to begin your "End of Humanity" campaign?

8. allkratos

If Brazil is out. Eliminated by the Dutchmen, maybe.

9. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Leave my country out of your dirty claws, you pervert.

10. OWNPROGRAM

OWNPROGRAM Member

I agree, everyone should die. You all annoy me and if you all die I won't have to put up with your crap anymore. If that's too much to ask, I would settle for all telemarketers and bill collectors dying.

11. LJ44

LJ44 Active Member

if you want to die badly, fine. My opinion will be a little biased probably because im only 15, but you were put into this world for a reason. The reason, you may not know. But really, if you want people to go and die, well stop posting crap like this and go out on the streets advertising your thoughts. Truly though, life is a bit of a game to me, because in the end you either did good or bad. And i sure like living, because every event both good or bad is part of the experience. Besides, there naturally will be fallout people, ones of less fortune. Some are fine with it, some are not. But really, humanity should not end because someone is unequal to another. In reality, it should be the time to extend your hand and help. If you cant find a good reason to live, at least help someone else find a reason to live

12. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

8)

I think using too many big words badly in your first post scrambled your brain.

13. seriaku

seriaku Well-Known Member

You are saying something so selfish as "Humanity must end"
    Because crime exists?
    Wow, your are pretty selfish, just because you hate people doesnt brand them all the same, while you say LETS GO END THE WORLD IT WOULD BE BETTER OFF, you are ultimatly saying "Fuck you all that want to live."

14. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

You have made valid points, but only listed the bad.
    If we all die so does our ability to feel joy, love and all the things we enjoy to do.

We all have the will to live. That is why people don't just *die*. They want to live, they want to do the things they enjoy.

15. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

This is getting retarded. allkratos, I hope that you are trolling so that the worst of your crimes is just being a dick because if not then you should qualify to have your ability of free thought removed.

16. allkratos

You are afraid to let go of your cravings.

17. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

humanity strives for existance yet we are slowly killing ourselves

18. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

That is bullshit. Our average lifespans have increased over the past decades.

19. Anne789

Anne789 Well-Known Member

why are you talking like a pessimist on drugs?

20. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

people still kill eachother and well all die cos of global warming and soon the world will over populate
    Post Merge: [time]1278090104[/time]
    people still kill eachother and well all die cos of global warming and soon the world will over populate
    Post Merge: [time]1278090165[/time]
    oops double post