1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Humanity should end.

Discussion in 'Rants' started by allkratos, Jun 28, 2010.

1. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Everyone has to die at almost the same time/interval/period.
    Why?
    Because if everyone dies nobody cries.
    If everyone dies there is no crime anymore, no rape, no murder, no..not even suicide.
    If everyone dies there is no inequality.
    If everyone dies no one suffer from disease, illness or anything in relation to it.
    If everyone dies jealously will perish as nobody is stealing, competing or craving for love.
    If everyone dies there will be no craving, no foolish endeavor, no indulgence.
    If everyone dies our species cease forever, thus freeing ourselves from fleshy existence, our prison.

For the naysayers: Why do our species crave for continual existence? For how it will benefit us, ultimately?

We are the children of the cosmos. Ergo, let us work together, let us forget our superficial differences for unity lies in the subtleties.

For once, look up brothers, sisters, at the sky and embrace and accept the inevitable: We are not the center of everything, nobody out there cares...so why persist? Why think that we are superior than others?

If humanity ends do not let the Earth end, as this feeble and humble member of a delusional group of creatures who might long gone million of years before the emergence of another species hopes for the success of the new regal species to fulfill what we would probably fail to accomplish as the consciousness of the universe, the way of the universe trying to understand itself. For it transcends all creations. For all creations ultimately be doomed. In the end, only the the quintessential energy of the void remains.

If we do not wish for an early demise of our kind, we should stop warring for our cravings and divergences. Rather, we shall up the ante our effort so we can leave the dying motherland and set sail to the stars,in effect, that will heal our pale blue home. Our ancestors were voyagers, traversing around the thing that looks like a marble from afar and uncovered things not known before. So once again we must unite and be sailors albeit beyond our departure lies the unbeknown even to the wisest.

Ignorance breeds curiosity, curiosity induces enigma, uncovering one enigma brings us a step closer to where all mysteries confluent, the final revelation about the corporeal existence by its conscious manifestation. Yes by us.

I think that is our mission as we do not have a clear goal. Only by reaching it, our species can commit suicide without even infinitesimal regret.
    I'm Alpha and Omega,
    the beginning and the end,
    the first and the last...​
    and thou art no gods.​

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I like being conscience because I can be conscience, even though I wouldn't exist in any sort of form outside of it, I am conscience and I enjoy it. Why would I want the entire world dead when I enjoy being alive? It may sound selfish but I'm well off, I enjoy it. Other people may have it tough but that doesn't mean that the entire world has the be exterminated because someone is suffering.

3. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

We seek to destroy the bad things in the world to make the world better. What's the point of having a better world if no one gets to enjoy it? Idiot...

4. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Honestly, I'm sick of your endless rant threads which are mostly stupid as hell.

5. yoshimitz707

yoshimitz707 New Member

That sounds like a great idea. Why don't you go first?

6. trimbletown

I second that motion with all my heart.

7. allkratos

GOD, I obey your words but this one really comes from my heart. Rant is random in its intellectual essence, is it not? It can be smart or stupid from different perspectives.
    Post Merge: [time]1277697346[/time]
    No, i do not really mean that. I mean, if we continue like this(war,etc), we better be doomed. If we do not wish it, we better unite and work to reach the unknown so when we die or extinct (that's unavoidable) at least we know so much if not the ultimate secret of origins.

8. KSbored

KSbored Well-Known Member

{- n-} What the?!?!?!?!

9. allkratos

The problem is if i go first, people who crave for my love, my heart my caring will be sad. The same applies for everyone who will go by leaving everyone close to him/her. That is why if we foolishly live for pursuing solely on material things, we better be gone, together at almost the same time. When no one is left, who will cry? A fish? A cow? A frog? A worm? No one, at least no one that can think and has emotions.

10. trimbletown

Well then you would do well to change the thread topic and also rephrase some stuff, ja?

11. allkratos

Read the whole thing. You might comprehend it differently but i do not mean any harm to you and others. (like i can )
    Post Merge: [time]1277698900[/time]
    God, you might be omnipotent but can you please tone down your ferocity on this devotee of yours for a bit?

12. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Didn't you already respond to me a few posts up?

13. allkratos

Due to my devotion to Littlekillism , i just wanted to beg you.

14. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Nihilism: new and exciting.

15. allkratos

It's not new and i know that your statement is sarcastic.

16. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

This thread is terrible and you should feel terrible.

17. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

You should die. It may not solve all of humanity's problems, but atleast it's a start.

18. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

because no matter how much spin someone wants to put on it with social context or theology or any other argument we are still just living organisms and because of this the meaning of our existence is purely nothing more then to keep our species going.

also I'd like to argue that your whole post shows ignorance, naivety and thoughtlessness.

what about the flip side, yes these things a horrible but we need them to understand and feel the opposite of those things.
    people will go through these things and more, suffer intolerable things that most could not just to experience what we take for granted.

also free us from our fleshy existence? your starting to sound like a bat shit crazy cult leader.

19. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Am I the only one finding this stupid as hell?

20. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

you do realise there are ways of solving problems other than wiping out humanity?