1. This forum is in read-only mode.

http://www.r4i-sdhc.com > updated firmware, many fixes (not Pokemon though)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by KevInChester, Mar 19, 2010.

1. GreyBBD

GreyBBD Member

I have an R4i SDHC but not with the v1.4
    so can I still download it?

(mine was from a red box, real)

2. jamiethejammer

jamiethejammer New Member

I think that's the right card. Mine says;

R4
    Upgrade
    Revolution for DS
    (NDSL/NDS)
    WWW.R4I-SDHC.COM

I got the firmware from http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp

There are 3 links for the UK language download. The US one is slow as anythng but I downloaded the German link and it only took a few minutes (still slow but good enough)

3. Azguarde

Azguarde Member

I just updated my R4 SDHC with this update (well technically it updated itself, wifi ftw). If your card has WWW.R4I-SDHC.COM printed on the front, this update is for you. I personally think using the built in WiFi update system is the easiest way to get it, if your card has the capability and you have the connection.

I'll check to see if the HG/SS cheat/fix works and update.

4. dskartmasta

dskartmasta Active Member

I didn't think of that! Thanks for reminding me :p

5. Toshi_TNE

Toshi_TNE Member

I've got the same card, no problems. You need to use a regular SD card, not SDHC. Seems like the coder screwed up something but I can't say until I figure out how to dump the bios off the card. If you use a regular SD it'll work, saves included.

6. dskartmasta

Why isn't this working for me?

7. Azguarde

Azguarde Member

I checked both HG and SS with the black screen fix cheat enabled and I'm still getting black screen lock ups. Maybe I'm not doing it right, but it doesn't seem to be working to me.

8. Breakz

Breakz New Member

Are you past the 3rd gym? Not sure if this is only fixing the step based lock up.

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

After all them fixes even though this is slighty older , i wonder why its not on the list unless its fixed anyway ?

4726 - Sonic Classic Collection (U) GameID VSOE 2942C087

10. totallydood

totallydood Guest

ur trying this new firmware with hG/Ss?

11. dskartmasta

It's the only way you can get AR for HG/SS so of course. Do I have to start a new game? I have 3 badges.

12. Azguarde

Azguarde Member

My tests of HG/SS were on relatively new save files. SS was just past the first gym, and HG was right after getting starter. As far as how I tested, I just went in and out of a doorway repeatedly and after ~20 it locked up on both.

13. dskartmasta

I also re downloaded the rom and still froze on me.

14. totallydood

totallydood Guest

Fail. they release a new firmware that doesnt work with HG/SS.. wow.. we will be waiting longer now.

15. twilightic0ne

twilightic0ne Member

if the flashcard teams were smart they would join forces to crush this BSoD then worry about trying to win customers over with different features then trying to patch it solo.

16. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The good flash cart teams already have the answers. :)

17. twilightic0ne

twilightic0ne Member

That's good... now tell them to share the info with the rest of us so we can quit spamming the internet with questions about these games

18. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Buy a better flashcart :)

19. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

"Trade Secrets" so to speak. Why spoon feed the hard work you did to your competitors so that they can make cheap knock offs of your work?

20. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

And there's always that crazy idea about buying the game.