1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How you found Romulation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shuvo01, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

I was on *hello* first but there was a server crash and im not able to download something for months, but than i used google and now im here! ;D smyle ;D

2. Girogex

Girogex Guest

Thats my younger brother ! It was going to be Romulation.net will appear in the future.

3. Aiiko

Aiiko Well-Known Member

:D Brilliant. I think I was on Emuparadise but it wasn't working properly so I looked at the affiliates thing and RomU was the first one I clicked on. Never looked back since >_>

4. catman8155

catman8155 Member

I found it while looking for Gba roms, made an account, forgot about it, friend reminds me of it, re-log in, have 15k points.

5. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

a friend told me then here i am xD
    and im glad he told me about

6. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I actually found by googling for rom websites....And boy must I say, this site is so freaking awesome. It's the only sight I use to test run games before going to buy them. I got Luminous Arc from Gamestop.com because honestly it is a hard game to get. I even got Animal Crossing after playing it on the NO$GBA...I told a friend of mine about the site and he likes it as well. So, thanks for being informative about games, flash carts and just keeping a really good website.

7. vincent_val3ntine

vincent_val3ntine Active Member

i was looking pokemon ranger shadow of almia and now im here

8. Vinse Anget

Vinse Anget Well-Known Member

I was wondering what all the fuss about Pokemon Diamond was (among my friends) so I got No$ and searched for ROMs. Only site that looked reputable and was simple to regester to was RomU. Then I poked my head into the forum and decided to stay :D

9. Necri

Necri Active Member

A friend of mine :)

10. veemon147

veemon147 Member

As cliché as it may be, Google. I was dubious at first because it's impossible to find quality free .nds sites, but I'm quite pleased so far.

11. t0mmyTC

t0mmyTC Active Member

by google when nds-roms started going bad

12. imsteve

imsteve New Member

I looooooooove romulation!! great site i found watching a youtube video on how to add roms to cyclods. Cant wait for mine to arrive tomorrow!! just hope all goes well adding my newly downloaded roms to the ds :)

Much Luv Romulation

13. kuka3717

kuka3717 Guest

i wrote in nds roms on google and i found this my fave site:)

14. vhiznu

vhiznu Well-Known Member

well...im searching for something classy...
    searched everywhere with no result.....and then one day...
    i found the link...click it...and wala...its here!
    thanks Romulation...cool!

( actually im searching for Romance of Three kingdom VI on Psx :) )

15. darkztk

darkztk New Member

Visiting Rom Hustler, i found this site :)

16. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

All hail the almighty Google.com

17. Reemr

Reemr Well-Known Member

I googled PSX roms and voila! I found it. Then I'd later use it for NDS roms. Now i'm mostly here for the community.

18. Deshar

Deshar Member

Through a friend.

19. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

I was looking up NDS roms, came across this site, and saw it wasn't a pain to download ROMS from here, and after that I knew I had to join :D

20. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

ii found it while serching nds roms on google